Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

My son never got the I.E.P. he was promised. He could not get an I.E.P. in summer school and never had a chance to develop a relationship with those in control of his I.E.P. due to frequent staff changes.

I can never talk to one person. Constantly changing councilors and staff,missed communication from department to department, and an inability of the school to admit that kids are falling between the cracks is frustrating and unfair to the students and parents. My daughter will attend Springwater based on our experience with GHS.

This school is terrible. I've tried to attend here twice. The main part of the school is over a century old. They are bitter rivals. And when my sister attended they lost her transcripts. Very few teachers are actually helpful. And they spend all they're money for school sports and not something worth meaning like academics.

I graduated from Gresham High School in 2010. All 4 years of HS I transferred to GHS because I was out of district. One of the reasons I transferred every single year was that no other school offered AVID, I can proudly say that I was part of the first generation of AVID. This school has resources that others schools didn't offer and still to this day can offer better assistance to each of its students. They have computers and one on one teaching. Their staff actually does care for the future of the students. Both me and my brother graduated from this school and would with no doubt recommend it to more students and parents. I am glad I attended GHS, it opened many doors for me.

This school is one of the best that I have been to. The staff are caring and helpful, and all of the classes are taught by people who like their subject. I want to draw particular attention to the Technology program. Mr Walker, the teacher, is an incredibly gifted man who really teaches the kids in a cool way. He really is dedicated. Drama is also a strong point..

I love the school it makes it fun(: and the school keeps you on your toes.

All my kids have gone to GHS. They got a great education, the school is excellent, and the staff is wonderful

Gresham High School is a great place to experience high school. As I a student I walk down the halls each day knowing that I am safe, accepted, and supported. Within the historic walls of GHS lies a coalition of diverse cultures, races, and respective groups, all bonded together by school pride. The experienced faculty is extremely friendly; each striving to help students succeed above standard curriculum, a rare characteristic in today s education system. Nothing out matches the Gopher student body when athletics, performing arts, and student leadership are at play. Some schools are able to boast about 1 particular attribute they excel in but I can honestly say that I attend the most well balanced school in East County. I may slightly pompous but as a member of various student activities; I have experienced as much of high school as possible and I am proud to represent GHS.

Gresham High School has an outstanding reputation for students who excel and faculty and staff who are extremely caring. Parent involvement is outstanding as well.

Last modified Gresham High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.