Gresham, OR
Students enrolled: 1,754

Posted September 17, 2013
I graduated from Gresham High School in 2010. All 4 years of HS I transferred to GHS because I was out of district. One of the reasons I transferred every single year was that no other school offered AVID, I can proudly say that I was part of the first generation of AVID. This school has resources that others schools didn't offer and still to this day can offer better assistance to each of its students. They have computers and one on one teaching. Their staff actually does care for the future of the students. Both me and my brother graduated from this school and would with no doubt recommend it to more students and parents. I am glad I attended GHS, it opened many doors for me.

Posted April 04, 2010
This school is one of the best that I have been to. The staff are caring and helpful, and all of the classes are taught by people who like their subject. I want to draw particular attention to the Technology program. Mr Walker, the teacher, is an incredibly gifted man who really teaches the kids in a cool way. He really is dedicated. Drama is also a strong point..

Gresham High School 1

Posted February 06, 2010

Posted July 22, 2009
I love the school it makes it fun(: and the school keeps you on your toes.

Posted December 07, 2008
All my kids have gone to GHS. They got a great education, the school is excellent, and the staff is wonderful

Posted November 29, 2008

Posted October 17, 2008

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted June 30, 2008
Gresham High School is a great place to experience high school. As I a student I walk down the halls each day knowing that I am safe, accepted, and supported. Within the historic walls of GHS lies a coalition of diverse cultures, races, and respective groups, all bonded together by school pride. The experienced faculty is extremely friendly; each striving to help students succeed above standard curriculum, a rare characteristic in today s education system. Nothing out matches the Gopher student body when athletics, performing arts, and student leadership are at play. Some schools are able to boast about 1 particular attribute they excel in but I can honestly say that I attend the most well balanced school in East County. I may slightly pompous but as a member of various student activities; I have experienced as much of high school as possible and I am proud to represent GHS.

Gresham High School 4

Posted June 09, 2008
Gresham High School has an outstanding reputation for students who excel and faculty and staff who are extremely caring. Parent involvement is outstanding as well.

Gresham High School
1200 North Main Ave, Gresham, OR  97030
Last modified Gresham High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gresham High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top