Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 20, 2016
They are forcing a sick agenda on the children by allowing a teacher to construct an identity that does not match scientific explanation. I would never allow my child to be influenced by people that claim they defy science. Mentally ill people have no place instructing children.

Hall Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2016
I had two children at Hall. One with special needs and behavioral challenges. Despite these challenges his academics improved dramatically while he was at Hall. My other son started at Hall after leaving a charter school. His basic skills were low but with the help of the excellent Title One team, he caught up quickly. Last term, in middle school he received over a 3.5 GPA and a Principle Recognition Award. I'm a proud and grateful momma!

Hall Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2015
My son has attended 1st through 4th grade at Hall Elementary. Teachers and Principal, staff and librarian I would rate as outstanding. The only shortcoming that I have noticed is a matter of resources, as in large class sizes, and limited extra-curricular options. Hall Elementary deserves a far higher rating than a 3!

Hall Elementary School 5

Posted January 15, 2014
Our child started Kindergarten this year. I was worried based on the "rating" shown on Great Schools, and registered for every lottery in every charter school locally. When we didn't make any of the lottery drawings, we were "stuck" with our district public school. So far, Hall Elementary has exceeded every expectation I've had of public school. I'm proud to say our son is a Hurricane!!!!

Posted August 17, 2012
Poorly run, and extremely overcrowded. I don't understand how a child in kindergarten can learn anything or get the attention they need when there are 29 other children that need attention. My son is a little slow, and I absolutely do not feel as though he learned anything while attending hall elementary. Though it's going to break me, he will be attending a private school for first grade. Also, I would have loved to volunteer to attend field trips and such, but since I have a baby, he wasn't "allowed" to come with me. Ridiculous. Done.

Posted October 28, 2011
this school is overcrowded, underfunded and poorly run. there are some teachers that somehow do wonderful with the little support they are given and their are other teachers who are so overloaded with students they seam frazzled and upset all the time. every class even kintergarten has over 30 students. mrs. connors is a kintergarten teacher. she is agressive and rude to parents and students. this school is being run half spanish speaking because half the students dont know english. and the students who thrive are being left behind because the teachers are too busy learning spanish to teach their students. this is a faling school and they wont let you transfer out.i feel as though by putting my kids in this school i am setting them up to fail in life...... there is no communication between staff and parents and it seams as thoughi am a nuicenss if i ask how myh student was doing.

Hall Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2010
Classes are way too crowded, with rooms that had 18-20 kids in them just a year or two ago now holding 34-38 kids. Students with special needs do not get the full resources and support from all staff members. Some are outstanding, but without full by-in by staff, students are set up to fail.

Hall Elementary School

Posted October 13, 2009
the teachers seem to really care about their students. they really take pride in what they do there.

Hall Elementary School 3

Posted June 22, 2009
This school offers a lot of extra curricular activities, but not up to my expectations academically.

Hall Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2008
Hall is an excellent school. I am raising my granddaughter and grandson and this is the school they went to. When they came home from school everyday, they would always tell me how much fun they had. Hall also has 'after-school' programs that they went to, they tell me they had a swell time! The staff is very friendly. I had no problems having my grandkids go here, neither did they.

Hall Elementary School
2505 NE 23rd St, Gresham, OR  97030
Last modified Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.