Happy Valley, OR

Posted April 09, 2015
My children have attended this school for 5 years now. What a wonderful environment!! From the top down, everyone is fantastic! Their goal is to teach the kids to be kind, safe and responsible. To themselves and to each other. The Principal, Mr Long, is just a fabulous leader. The PTA works so hard to have so many fun and community building events. I truly believe that this school offers a wonderful foundation of education for my kids to build off of. I encourage you to visit this school and see for yourself!

Posted January 05, 2015
Spring Mountain is an excellent school. The staff takes the time to understand each child's needs. The principal greets every child by name and is well loved by the community. If a child is struggling academically the school has a wonderful group of specialist available to assist them. Like any school parent involvement is required to ensure that your child receives a well rounded education.

Spring Mountain Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2014
My son is not doing well at this school and the principle only knows punishment.

Posted October 24, 2013
We recently purchased a home in Happy Valley because we wanted our son to attend school in North Clackamas. Spring Mountain elementary is a wonderful school. The secretary, principle, teachers and bus drivers go above and beyond to make children feel welcome. During the summer we had a surprise visit from the principle Mr Long and my son's new kindergarten teacher Mrs. Turner. They wanted to say hello and meet us before school started. They try and visit every student who attends school there. When I was concerned about walking to the bus stop on our busy street, they changed the stop and now pick my son up at our house. The bus driver has greeted my son by name since the first day of school. The class sizes are large, but the teachers do an amazing job. After just 1 month of school my kindergartner was writing his numbers to 100 and reading. The principle gets to know each child. He spends time dressing up as zero the hero in my son's class, making the kids laugh. They all love him. I feel so blessed to be able to send my child to such a wonderful school, where he looks forward to going every day.

Posted October 22, 2009
The school is very well managed by thier principle .The procedures and policy choices are exceptional ,my child is learning,safe,happy with his school

Spring Mountain Elementary School 0

Posted June 17, 2009
Our new Principal is amazing. He has lifted the school up in spirit and academics. The staff appears relaxed and happy. They constantly share this feeling with the students. I couldn't be happier than to have my kids here.

Posted June 07, 2008
Thanks to the Clackamas ESD and Spring Mountain, our autistic son is doing fabulous and attending a general education classroom this year! We will be sad to leave this school.

Posted August 26, 2007
This truly is a great school. The teachers, staff and parents are all completely involved with the children's education & school experience. This is our 3rd year at Spring Mountain and we couldn't be happier.

Posted January 29, 2007
Our family is very happy with Spring Mountain. The teaching staff uses student-centered practices and the office staff keeps communication open.

Posted January 14, 2007
Our daughter has attended Spring Mountain for the past four years. The faculty and staff are excellent. Our daughter has thrived at this school. Parental involvement is great and valued by the administration.

Spring Mountain Elementary School
11645 SE Masa Ln, Happy Valley, OR  97086
Last modified Spring Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Mountain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top