Harrisburg High School 4

Posted March 15, 2014
The only thing that would make this district better is a school board who cared more about kids than money. A total makeover is in order. The high school has high quality educators who care about kids and go above and beyond the call of duty to help students succeed.

Harrisburg High School 0

Posted August 19, 2008
Im the army recruiter at this school I think it is one of the best high schools in OR, they have a great faculity and parents.

Harrisburg High School 1

Posted March 17, 2008
I was a student at Harrisburg High school and throughout my stay there, Freshman to Sophomore year, I had a terrible time. Teachers let Older students physically bully other students, with one (now retired) actually having a Senior student punch me when I refused to participate in shop class. Also, harassment by teachers and ridicule. I later went on to a private school where I flourished and succeeded without incident. This school is as backwater as they get, unless your a Good Ol' Boy or are willing to be, not a good place. Popularity among the tiny population is more important than academic achievements as most will wind up farmhands or mill workers.

Harrisburg High School 5

Posted February 12, 2008

Harrisburg High School 5

Posted September 11, 2007
- a former student
Harrisburg is a great school district. I moved there from Springfield my senior year and I believe that one of the main contributing factors to my success.

Harrisburg High School
400 South 9th St, Harrisburg, OR  97446
Last modified Harrisburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrisburg High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top