Rocky Heights Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2008
This is a great school, all three of my daughters attended this school and loved it. Love the school involvment and activities. Most teachers are great and friendly!

Rocky Heights Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2005

Rocky Heights Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2004
My child has been a student for K-2 and I could not be more pleased with her performance and that of this school. She is not the top student but the teachers treat all the students as if each one is the best. I have taken time to sit in on some classroom time and I was very impressed on how teachers take the time with all students to help them achieve. It is very satisfying to see how the kids react to the one on one treatment.

Rocky Heights Elementary School
650 West Standard Ave, Hermiston, OR  97838
Last modified Rocky Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocky Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.