Hermiston, OR

West Park Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2012
This is my son's first year here and he is on fifth grade. On the first meeting I openly talked about bullying and they take care of the situation with safety. The school offers high level classes and gives opportunities to advanced students as well as to students that need help. There is a wonderful balance on ethnic diversity. The Principal is kind and a brilliant school manager. The teacher was patient and excellent class manager too. I was always informed about my son.

West Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
I think this is a great school . I so disagree with the 3/18 comment. My children are doing well and meet or exceed the benchmarks. I have never felt that I couldn't participate in my children's education. The teachers, principal and staff are very warm and caring.

West Park Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2009
This school is lacking the basic knowledge on how to educate children. The school does not understand what it means to have parents involved with the education process. If you do not care about your children and want the school to take care of them, then this would be the school for you.

West Park Elementary School
555 SW 7th St, Hermiston, OR  97838
Last modified West Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top