Bad
Good

We are very close to finishing our last year at West Park Elementary. My daughter starter her very first day of school at West Park, and will be moving on to middle school next year. After 6 years, I think we know all there is to know about this school, the teachers, the administration, and how things work. I couldn't have asked for a better learning environment for my daughter. Every single staff member we have ever encountered was been amazing. Every year my daughter cries because she is going to miss her teacher, and each year she has another that she loves just as much. Students are really part of a large family here, and we will miss it very much!

This is my son's first year here and he is on fifth grade. On the first meeting I openly talked about bullying and they take care of the situation with safety. The school offers high level classes and gives opportunities to advanced students as well as to students that need help. There is a wonderful balance on ethnic diversity. The Principal is kind and a brilliant school manager. The teacher was patient and excellent class manager too. I was always informed about my son.

I think this is a great school . I so disagree with the 3/18 comment. My children are doing well and meet or exceed the benchmarks. I have never felt that I couldn't participate in my children's education. The teachers, principal and staff are very warm and caring.

This school is lacking the basic knowledge on how to educate children. The school does not understand what it means to have parents involved with the education process. If you do not care about your children and want the school to take care of them, then this would be the school for you.

Last modified West Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.