Highland Hills Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2014
I have been very troubled by my children's experience at Highland Hills Elementary. There is so much emphasis on standardized tests, children aren't taught anything beyond reading and math. They don't even get science. It is sad. Schools should help prepare children to succeed in the world, not be perfect test takers. I don't care about the tests. I want my children to investigate the natural world and read great books. I want them to become better writers and critical thinkers, not test bubblers.

Highland Hills Elementary School
450 SE 10th St, Hermiston, OR  97838
Last modified Highland Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Hills Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top