Tualatin Valley Jr Academy 4

Posted April 10, 2011
The classroom size is great for more individual attention. The teachers have smiles on their faces and genuinely care about the children. They teach the "fruits of the spirit" from the Bible, and from kindergarten start teaching how to get along with peers. I currently have my daughter enrolled in Kindergarten, and I have seen her blossom into a more confidant little girl. I would recommend for parents wanting a Christian education and small class size (current ratio-15:1)

Tualatin Valley Jr Academy 5

Posted September 01, 2009
My son has attended TVJA since he was in Kindergarten. He loves the school and teachers and gets great one on one attention. He is now in 4th grade and we still love it here tuition hasn't gone up much since we have been here. approx $5500/yr

Tualatin Valley Jr Academy 4

Posted July 11, 2009
Good Christian focused education. Nice teachers, and small class sizes for more individualized attention. Although, not many electives or extracurricular activities for Jr. High or High school grades (that the students are in). I would recommend this school from Kindergarten through 8th grade.

Tualatin Valley Jr Academy 0

Posted August 28, 2008
I love this school,offers best attention and academics to the kids.

Tualatin Valley Jr Academy
21975 West Baseline Road, Hillsboro, OR  97123
Last modified Tualatin Valley Jr Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Tualatin Valley Jr Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top