9-12|Private

Bad
Good

It always amazes me to read negative reviews from people because it is so apparent they have a personal agenda. They likely didn't get their way about something and want a place to complain. As a long-time parent of Faith Bible, I can tell you it is the most amazing school in the whole community. The faculty is dedicated to its students and are caring educators. The Superintendent has a terrific vision for the school and cares deeply for his students-- it is evident in all he does. The students are amazing kids and true leaders. The school environment is supportive and a safe place for all students to thrive. Highly recommend this school for parents who want the best for their kids. The leadership and staff are Christ-centered and you feel a part of the family.

My family has been very disappointed with the direction that the new superintendant is taking this school. Along with a few other decisions Mr. Rex has made through the year, he us now loosening up on Christian commitment from prospective students in order to get more kids in the door and thus more revenue. A poor choice in leadership on the school board's part. Sadly, my children will be attending elsewhere next year.

Faith Bible is a wonderful school. This will be my sons sixth and final year at Faith as he will be a Senior. My son has not only received a higher standard of education from the teachers, he has also received positive, caring encouragement as well. He knows the teachers and the entire staff at Faith care about him. Because of these things he is better person and better equipped for his future. Classes are challenging, this has taught my son the importance of persistence and being a man of integrity. It shows in his great satisfaction having finished well when a project is completed! Teachers have a great impact on who our children will become. I am pleased with the teachers and staff at Faith Bible they are there for the kids and it shows! As a parent I have found communicating my concerns to the teachers and staff are well taken and solutions are prayerfully thought of and well presented. I am proud of who my son has become and thankful to Faith Bible for the quality of education and character they have given him.

This has been an amazing year. Our students have won state-wide recognition in athletics. Their S.A.T. scores are higher than many other schools. Many of our students are involved in Christian service projects. I have served under a number of principals in other schools and I know that our principal is one of the best.

Faith Bible is no longer keeping high educational standards. The superintendent is out of touch with what is important. He lacks the sophistication that is needed to keep the school up to date. Instead of a being supervisor he is a friend to the elementary school principal therefore he lacks the objectiveness needed to see the problems that are happening at the school.

The teachers are great and have high standards. The facility is very small and depressing which makes it hard for students who are affected by their environment to stay positive. The Principal/Superintendent is very kind but he is getting old and nostalgic and losing touch with what is needed to keep a school successful.

Really great teachers. Very poor facilities and resources. The principal at both Faith Bible High School and elementary school are dedicated and work hard. They mean well but have very poor leadership skills and are not interested in hearing parental input if it is different from theirs.

We have been with Faith for 5 years now & LOVE it. The teachers are wonderful, the staff is friendly and caring, & the cirriculum is challenging in a good way. Plan on sticking with Faith for a long time.

Much better private christian schools in the area for the price. Try Life Christian (very close proximity on 209th) or Southwest Christian (where we ended up sending our kids). Poor (1 star rating) facilities. 20+ year old portables at the Elementary and Jr. High and the HS is even worse. We went on a tour and they tried to sell us on everything but the school itself. After talking with some friends that went to the school for only 1 year they said that the school is always broke and hanging on by a thread. We were warned to be ready to pay for tuition + fundraisers + expected donations.

Our daughter is thriving at Faith, after a tough experience in a high school that was just much too big for her. Her teachers and the rest of the staff love her and nurture her. She works hard and that is acknowledged, which helps motivate her to keep going. We love Faith Bible!

Last modified Faith Bible High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12