Hillsboro, OR

Posted April 23, 2015
My daughter started attending Rosedale 3 years ago. We did not know what to expect and now that she has been there she does not like to miss a day of school. Has perfect attendance and excited to go to school every morning. I have encountered different staff members from office, teachers, parent volunteers and principal.... they are all great. Staff is always nice and helpful to kids and parents. School overall very clean and great atmosphere. I highly recommend this school. 2015

Posted April 19, 2014
My son goes to Rosedale and has always enjoyed the school; they have many extra curricular activities and the teachers are so nice.

Posted October 09, 2013
My daughters LOVE Rosedale!! Competent caring staff and new equipment, makes happy children! What more could you ask for?.

Posted March 05, 2013
i'm a student at rosedale elementary and it is the best school i've been in and i'm in 4th grade.I give rosedale elementary school a 5 star rating

Posted April 05, 2011
My son started at Rosedale this year. this is his first experience and I am so thankful it took place at Rosedale. The staff is very helpful, the building in new and very clean. The principal is always smiling and very involved with the kids. Every school function we have attended the principal has been there to connect with the kids. The kinder teacher is the best teacher I have seen in many years. She gives her heart to each and every child and it is so apparent she loves her job. My son is excited to go to school each day thanks to the teacher. I give this school an A+. I am so excited for many more years to come at Rosedale!!!

Rosedale Elementary School
3901 SW 229th, Hillsboro, OR  97123
Last modified Rosedale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosedale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top