Mooberry Elementary School 5

Posted December 01, 2011
This is an amazing school that really focuses on each child's individual learning process. There are multiple opportunities for parents and families to be involved in their children's education and fantastic teachers and staff that work hard so that every child finds success. I have seen a lot of schools in Oregon as well as other states and I am impressed by the positive behavior and engagement at Mooberry.

Posted January 17, 2011
I am a grandparent of a child that is enrolled at Mooberry School. I give this school a zero as a place of education. The administration does nothing to communicate with parents. They dont give newsletters or let the parents know when a function is happening. If they do send home a notice it is for something that is happening the next day. I hope that this school is not a reflection of other schools in this district. The teachers that this child has had are incredible. The children hand the teacher their homework which is not graded and is thrown in the trash. There is more but I think the readers can get the idea. Shame on Hillsboro School District.

Posted September 24, 2010
I was forced to remove my child from Mooberry because of the Unprofessional staff. I was shocked to find out that my disabled son was being BULLIED by an assistant teacher. The teacher was rushed with the children, unorganized and offered little to no help with assignments, the children were left to sit unattended and confused. I was also disapointed to see children hitting and taking toys from fellow classmates with no guidance or corrections. And trying to get help from the eqaully Unprofessional Principal was a waste of time and she offerd no help to resolve the problems, talking to the principal only made the problems worse for my child and my family. If you have the option MOVE don't take the risk with your childs education, safety and happyness.

Mooberry Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2010
I have found Mooberry to be a very nice school and the teachers to be very concerned for the children they teach. I have friends that have their kids at other schools and you shuld hear the complaints from those parents... I for one think the Principal is doing a good job as are the teachers.

Mooberry Elementary School 2

Posted March 13, 2010

Mooberry Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2010

Posted August 12, 2009
This school has very poor communication with the parents. I have had my daughter there for 3 years and can not wait to move so she can be at a different school. They do not have time to challenge the children or give much time to help them learn/advance. The do no deal well with miss behaviors. My husband and I are so concerned with the lack of attention to students behaviors that we plan on watching recess and stepping in for the 'authorities' do not.

Mooberry Elementary School 5

Posted October 18, 2007

Mooberry Elementary School
1230 NE 10th Ave, Hillsboro, OR  97124
Last modified Mooberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mooberry Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top