Posted March 01, 2014
I went here for 1/2 of 3rd to 6th grade. I had a lot of amazing memories. My math teacher(advanced math) was one of my favorite teachers the whole time I was there. My 6th grade teacher was also the best teacher I might ever have! The principals were awesome, but I really only knew the new one. I there are "mixed" classes. Which is the best way to work with other grades. Sometime I wish I could spend the rest of my life in 6th grade.

Posted September 28, 2013
Love this school!! So fortunate our daughter goes there! They have a lot of wonderful after school programs that enrich our daughter's life everyday. Teachers are prepared and caring and the Principal is always available and friendly. Our daughter is always challenged and excited to go to school everyday! Thank you Farmington View!

Farmington View Elementary School 0

Posted November 09, 2008
I love Farmington! I went there from 5th and 6th grade and now my kids go there- my daughter graduated FV 2 years ago and my son is in the 4th grade. I love the 'rural' feeling of the area and miss living there!

Posted February 07, 2008
This small school provides an outstanding array of opportunities for kids both in school and after. The math program is excellent, the science program in coordination with Jackson Bottom Wetlands is extremely rewarding and the writing progam gives the students great opportunities to improve writing skills.

Posted November 13, 2007
This school has really changed our child's life. The principle is extremely dedicated as well as the teachers. The overall feel of the school is a warm, caring and nurturing atmosphere.

Farmington View Elementary School 2

Posted January 21, 2005
- a former student

Posted July 13, 2004
We have been quite pleased with our time at Farmingtom View. The staff is wonderful and do make every effort to see the children succeed. The biggest downside is the high number of students in each class.

Farmington View Elementary School
8300 SW Hillsboro Hwy, Hillsboro, OR  97123
Last modified Farmington View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Farmington View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top