Bad
Good

Posted September 22, 2015
Great school. Everyone there from principal, teachers or office staff are so caring. We are so happy that we transfered our kid from a dual language school to FV. My kid lost a chance to become bilingual, but what he gained here is so much more. He came home everyday happily showed us what he had learned at school that day. And did I mention their math program is top notch? Other STEM subjects are great too. My kid is so happy at this school.

Posted April 24, 2015
The teachers really care about the students success. Communication between staff, principal and parents is top notch. My son is in the second grade and for the first time he is excited to go to school and tells me how much he likes his teacher. We transferred him here to get a better education and school experience. Every day I pick him up he has a smile on his face. Love it here!

Posted February 18, 2015
I have two children who go to FVE and they love it there. The teachers are great, the principle cares about each student and the staff as super sweet. My children have participated in after school clubs that are ran by parent volunteers.

Posted March 01, 2014
I went here for 1/2 of 3rd to 6th grade. I had a lot of amazing memories. My math teacher(advanced math) was one of my favorite teachers the whole time I was there. My 6th grade teacher was also the best teacher I might ever have! The principals were awesome, but I really only knew the new one. I there are "mixed" classes. Which is the best way to work with other grades. Sometime I wish I could spend the rest of my life in 6th grade.

Posted September 28, 2013
Love this school!! So fortunate our daughter goes there! They have a lot of wonderful after school programs that enrich our daughter's life everyday. Teachers are prepared and caring and the Principal is always available and friendly. Our daughter is always challenged and excited to go to school everyday! Thank you Farmington View!

Farmington View Elementary School

Posted November 09, 2008
I love Farmington! I went there from 5th and 6th grade and now my kids go there- my daughter graduated FV 2 years ago and my son is in the 4th grade. I love the 'rural' feeling of the area and miss living there!

Posted February 07, 2008
This small school provides an outstanding array of opportunities for kids both in school and after. The math program is excellent, the science program in coordination with Jackson Bottom Wetlands is extremely rewarding and the writing progam gives the students great opportunities to improve writing skills.

Posted November 13, 2007
This school has really changed our child's life. The principle is extremely dedicated as well as the teachers. The overall feel of the school is a warm, caring and nurturing atmosphere.

Posted July 13, 2004
We have been quite pleased with our time at Farmingtom View. The staff is wonderful and do make every effort to see the children succeed. The biggest downside is the high number of students in each class.

Farmington View Elementary School
8300 SW Hillsboro Hwy, Hillsboro, OR  97123
Last modified Farmington View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.