Hillsboro, OR

Posted September 13, 2014
I just started attending this school for 8th grade and I've got to say it's absolutely wonderful!! The education Level is different for each student, and their are caring Teachers that will actually take the time to work with you Individually unlike at my old school. Great atmosphere!

J W Poynter Middle School 1

Posted July 29, 2013
I actually attended Poynter Middle School and i can only say i was more than dissapointed. Some of the teachers are really nice while others create an unwelcoming atmosphere in the classroom. The 7th grade math teacher that i had not only brought down my confidence but also made me fall behond because of her teaching methods. All she did was read out of the book and did no explaing, i was left to teach myslef! If you want your kid to have a amazing education then this is not the place! Also the school's air quality cause me health problems such as asthma and once i left the problems dissapeared. The kids are super nice its just the school thats the problem. Do your child a favor and avoid Poynter Middle School.

Posted March 29, 2013
Poynter Middle School has an excellent Leadership program. Teachers are responsive and involved and they differentiate for mixed ability levels. Very pleased!

Posted March 12, 2009

J W Poynter Middle School 3

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
This is an exceptional school with an exceptional staff. I am so pleased with the level of communication they offer to parents.

J W Poynter Middle School 4

Posted October 26, 2008
Poynter is a wonderful school to go to with great students, staff, and oppertunities. I would recommend it to anyone considering enrolling.

Posted August 31, 2008
This school is the best school my son has ever gone to.

Posted March 26, 2008
The teachers are in good contact with you if you initiate the phone call or email. Grades are available whenever I request them. I can monitor my daughters grade just by emailing the teacher for grades or missing assignments. When my daughter is sick or missing a day of school, she is able to email her teachers and they give her homework through email. Excellent school with EXCELLENT staff.

J W Poynter Middle School 1

Posted February 28, 2008

J W Poynter Middle School
1535 NE Grant St, Hillsboro, OR  97124
Last modified J W Poynter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J W Poynter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top