Posted April 23, 2014
I am a substitute and this is one my favorite high schools to work at in the county. The majority of students are respectful, engaged and helpful. The staff here are caring and dedicated, from custodial and up through administration. The halls are crowded in some sections, but the kids seem to manage. What makes the biggest impression on me is the school spirit. The students support all their teams/clubs enthusiastically. The spirit weeks are a sight to see and make me wish I was back in school myself.

Posted April 02, 2012
Glencoe is a really welcoming school. My youngest child got to come here after we moved from NW Portland. I must say this is much more of a community feeling, what a great bunch of kids. The last school was very cliquey and had bully issues. The positive attitudes from the staff are encouraging and motivating for the kids. The curriculum has a nice variety with a specialized engineering program (lots of engineer parents) The clubs have something for everyone - florist, equestrian, science....

Glencoe High School 2

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted May 24, 2009
I currently go to Glencoe and I couldn't have chose a better school. Glencoe has a phenomenal student body and they have class. The students are welcoming and it's like a big family. Your student will love Glencoe

Posted March 22, 2009

Glencoe High School 3

Posted February 17, 2009
This school is moderate. There is a grand selection of sports and clubs, as well opportunities for other things. However, I find the academics below par, as in my last Jr. High school, I learned everything I was supposed to learn this year. The language programs are exceedingly poor, and many students struggle with all classes. Hallway traffic is beastly. A few teachers are wonderful, and a few others give off the air of hating their jobs.

Glencoe High School 1

Posted October 09, 2008
The admisnitration need to follow through with there responablity how are we suppose to teach our children how to be responable if his vice principal can't do her job and follow through with her responablity. Kids are fall through the cracks in the hillsboro schools. Even when the parent are constianly meeting with them to make sure are children dont fall through the cracks.

Glencoe High School 3

Posted October 03, 2008
There is too much focus on sports and not enough on academics. The language programs are inadequate and the hallway traffic is unacceptably bad. There is, however, a sense of unity as well as a strong force of teachers.

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted September 09, 2008
This school is an extremely good school. There's tons of extra activities you can do whether its sports, green club, or any other club. There's also a lot of AP classes you can take and the people are very friendly.

Glencoe High School
2700 NW Glencoe Rd, Hillsboro, OR  97124
(503) 844-1900
Last modified Glencoe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glencoe High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top