Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great public school. Fantastic teachers and staff. School property is well maintained and compliments the community.

The classes don't really flow together most of them are all over the place. There's a lot of rude teachers and students here.

I am a substitute and this is one my favorite high schools to work at in the county. The majority of students are respectful, engaged and helpful. The staff here are caring and dedicated, from custodial and up through administration. The halls are crowded in some sections, but the kids seem to manage. What makes the biggest impression on me is the school spirit. The students support all their teams/clubs enthusiastically. The spirit weeks are a sight to see and make me wish I was back in school myself.

Glencoe is a really welcoming school. My youngest child got to come here after we moved from NW Portland. I must say this is much more of a community feeling, what a great bunch of kids. The last school was very cliquey and had bully issues. The positive attitudes from the staff are encouraging and motivating for the kids. The curriculum has a nice variety with a specialized engineering program (lots of engineer parents) The clubs have something for everyone - florist, equestrian, science....

I currently go to Glencoe and I couldn't have chose a better school. Glencoe has a phenomenal student body and they have class. The students are welcoming and it's like a big family. Your student will love Glencoe

This school is moderate. There is a grand selection of sports and clubs, as well opportunities for other things. However, I find the academics below par, as in my last Jr. High school, I learned everything I was supposed to learn this year. The language programs are exceedingly poor, and many students struggle with all classes. Hallway traffic is beastly. A few teachers are wonderful, and a few others give off the air of hating their jobs.

The admisnitration need to follow through with there responablity how are we suppose to teach our children how to be responable if his vice principal can't do her job and follow through with her responablity. Kids are fall through the cracks in the hillsboro schools. Even when the parent are constianly meeting with them to make sure are children dont fall through the cracks.

There is too much focus on sports and not enough on academics. The language programs are inadequate and the hallway traffic is unacceptably bad. There is, however, a sense of unity as well as a strong force of teachers.

This school is an extremely good school. There's tons of extra activities you can do whether its sports, green club, or any other club. There's also a lot of AP classes you can take and the people are very friendly.

I have attended this school for the past 4 years. each and EVERY teacher has gotten to know me and my name. you could not ask for a more spirited and polite student body. not to mention the sports teams pretty much are amazing at every thing they do.

Last modified Glencoe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.