1 star

Kennedy Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2013
Honestly this is school needs to step up its performance. The curriculum is at a slower rate then other schools. Also I have an issue that the school to this day (after 18 years when I was there) still does not have air conditioning in their building. I know school starts in September but it still could have high tempatures in September. (Like today heat advisory).. they need the air conditioning for the students. Especially the ones that have asthma and it is very hard to breath with the heat. When it is gonna be 95 egress with 20 students a teacher and just a box fan and the windows open isn't going to cut it.. they need to think about their students a little more with learning and health issues....

Kennedy Elementary School 0

Posted July 24, 2008
Actually, I can't say I love this school. The teachers arn't bad, although The school in general spends much time with english issues, I feel this is affecting my childrens education, and their classroom time. Also my children arn't very problematic, but the office is disturbing me at work MULTIPLE times a week, for every little thing....deal with it! Your kid coughed, your kid scratched here, they can't comeback w/out a doc. note! I mean it it's bad! Please just teach my kid!!!

Kennedy Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2008

Kennedy Elementary School
4912 Noren Ave NE, Keizer, OR  97303
Last modified Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top