Keizer, OR

Keizer Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
Great teachers and counselor have gone out of their way to help my grandchildren succeed.

Keizer Elementary School 0

Posted January 24, 2010
Keizer is a great school! My daughter had Mrs Pieters and she is a wonderful teacher! Maria is an excellent office staff! My daughter now has Mrs Kuenzi which so far is going good! This school is a caring school!!

Posted June 24, 2007
I would just like to say that Keizer Elem. school is a wonderful school. My daughter has been going there for the past two years and she absolutly enjoys every day spent there. her teacher is Mrs. schroder and sad to say next year she will be in another class, but i have no worries, every teacher i have met at that school is just so friendly. they all go out of there way to help me in any given situation. I would highly recommend Keizer Elementary School to any parent seeking a fun, safe, and caring school for their child. Thank you Heidi Vogt

Posted October 05, 2005
Keizer Elementary is an incredible school with caring and talented teachers and assistants. Thank-you for all you do for our children. The music program is incredible and the parent involment is getting better. We have an awesome principal who really cares about her staff and the students as well as the parents.

Posted January 27, 2005
I think this school has a quality, caring staff. Most have worked together for years. It is a very caring and professional environment that nurtures students as they develop into lifelong learners!

Keizer Elementary School
5600 McClure St North, Keizer, OR  97303
Last modified Keizer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keizer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top