Keizer, OR

Whiteaker Middle School 5

Posted April 12, 2014
Both of my sons went to this school and it was great! The teachers and staff are very caring. The after school enrichment academy is awesome. My younger son had a great experience with the Lego Robotics team.

Posted August 22, 2013
This school was pretty awesome. I'm a former student and I enjoyed most of my time at Whiteaker. The music programs are phenomenal and the sports are pretty good too. The teachers knew what they were doing (for the most part) and I always felt safe. I learned quite a bit here and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good middle school. My younger brother also went here and it seemed to be about the same as when I was there so I would assume everything still applies. The only thing is, there seems to be quite a few bullies there so just a caution. But yeah, overall a great school.

Whiteaker Middle School 0

Posted September 30, 2009
I have been impressed with the level of caring offered at this school

Posted December 06, 2008
I think this school is wonderful

Posted June 15, 2007

Whiteaker Middle School 2

Posted September 18, 2006

Whiteaker Middle School 5

Posted July 25, 2005

Whiteaker Middle School
1605 Lockhaven Dr NE, Keizer, OR  97303
Last modified Whiteaker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whiteaker Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top