Posted November 11, 2009
I am now in eighth grade and every year has been amazing. We have very dedicated and passionate teachers. I have a transfer from another school, and I really couldn't find a better middle school than CCMS

Claggett Creek Middle School 0

Posted February 23, 2009
i go to claggett creek and i think that it is a really good school:) I like all the teachers and when i started at clagget creek it was already the 2 term and i made friends to the teachers more than the students and i think the school a should get 5 stars:) The choirs are really wonderful i highly sugjest that if you are going to claggett creek for middle school you should be in the choir because Mr. Hayden does a really good job teaching boys and girls how to sing.

Claggett Creek Middle School 4

Posted January 17, 2009
Wow.that's all i have to say about CCMS. i've gone here since day one of 6th grade, and have pretty much always loved it.the teachers are great, and they actually care about you, which you don't always get to experiance.i think two of the things that make Claggett so great is the athelic and the music departments. the coaches for sports know what they're doing and love to help you out when you need it, sport related or not. The music department is GREAT! As a band student in the advanced band, i can truely say that the band director is the best teacher in the school, because she really wants to help you succed, have fun, and enjoy music. the orcestra is pretty good, and the teacher is cool, although is a little less hairy than some of the other teachers are.

Posted December 31, 2008
This school may be the best school you can send your child too. It has Great teachers, a very tallented music department( including chior defending champions ), and a great updated curriculum. I would choose this school instead of the over crowded Whitaker the other keizer School.

Posted December 23, 2008
I've been going to Claggett Creek for almost three years. I started as a 6th grader and learned to much from all the wonderful teachers. I have been in choir from day one, and it really has made me a better person. The teacher is amazing and he's always encouraging people to do better. Our choir is now the best in the North West. I really love this school, and I'll be sad to leave at the end of the year.

Posted November 16, 2008
Yeah, I feel like this school shows you the meaning of life.. Each & every teacher i have had means a part in my life.. Has made me who i am today! My english teacher of this year so far has shown me the rights & wroungs of life! Or, My choir teacher in his lesson you can be who you want to become and you can do what you would like to do.. Just never give up & have faith, i now deep down in my heart, Thats this school cares for me the people in this school care for me and i now for the rest of my life Claggett Creek Middle School has made me who i am today!

Posted November 05, 2008
Claggett is a grat school, and i would like to give special complament to all the band teachers! And I personly think that if you just could see claggett you you fall in love with it at first sight! I will always love this scool for everything!

Posted November 05, 2008
this is the coolest school eva! and they choir program is a five star! And even though math is soooooo boring my teachers helped me get b's! I claggett!

Posted November 01, 2008
it gets kids to learn effectivly and has great teachers

Posted October 17, 2008

Claggett Creek Middle School
1810 Alder Dr NE, Keizer, OR  97303
Last modified Claggett Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claggett Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top