Hosanna Christian School 4

Posted February 10, 2014
I have had children attend both Hosanna as well as public schools for many years. The teachers are caring and compassionate. They are teaching here because they have a calling not for a large paycheck or great benefits. The small Christian setting is nice, though the many many rules are not always enforced equally on all families. My kids get good grades and are confident and capable. Math is not taught at a level as high as the local public schools. Technology is more advanced than the public school system. Prayer in school is a real positive. The last few years the uniform has been relaxed to the point that they simply wear t-shirts and slacks. The shirts are not even tucked in, giving a sloppy appearance. Overall I am pleased with Hosanna Christian and would and do recommend it to my friends.

Posted February 04, 2014
Have you ever been to a school where an older child opens the door for a younger child or even yourself, or where a child/school staff member smiles at you and says "Good to see you" when you are walking down the hall, or where the entire elementary school collects change to give to a family in need, or where a basketball team prays for a hurt opponent, or even where your child comes home and decides to give a good portion of their toys away to other children who don't have any? These are real examples of what happens to children when they attend Hosanna. Yes, the academics are amazing but the positive changes you will witness in your child's character will far surpass any of your expectations. We have made many financial decisions in the past 6 years based on how we can keep our children at Hosanna. The teachers are amazing, the environment is safe and supportive, the values instilled in our children will lead them to many successes in life, and best of all- the love of Christ is demonstrated to all regardless of any religious backgrounds. Academically, ask for test scores which repeatedly show higher testing results for HCA students compared to their peers at other schools.

Posted January 04, 2014
This is our third year at Hosanna, and we love it. There is a sense of community and support for each other. The teachers are committed and the staff is very welcoming. We are expecting a new principal next year, and we are looking forward to the future of Hosanna. While there is always room for improvement, a few things we love are the class sizes, educational programs, extracurricular programs, and the biblical training. Not to mention a beautiful facility which includes a great gym, smartboards, computer lab, and library. We are very satisfied.

Posted January 22, 2013
There is no other school like Hosanna Christian Academy. The Christian academics, sports, music program and small class sizes are the perfect mix for any student s success. Teachers invest in the students with their words and their actions. Families come together to provide a supportive and safe environment. Tuition at Hosanna is consistent with other private schools we have researched. We are so pleased with our experience.

Posted January 13, 2013
My daughters have been attending Hosanna Christian Academy for the last 4 years and I am very impressed with the quality of the academics, the involvement of the parents and the Christ-centered community.

Posted November 20, 2010
The most amazing school on earth! Sure, it has it's faults, but that will come with any small school. We operate as a family, and familys have problems, but we're close, and we care about each other, and we have angels surrounding the campus everyday, what more could you ask for?

Hosanna Christian School 0

Posted March 28, 2010
Hossana turned away my 4 year old because we dontl currently attend church. I figured true christians would love the idea of teaching my son about god.

Posted March 18, 2010
I go to lost river and I think this school has the right idea of what kids need to be able to do!!

Posted March 23, 2009
All three of my children have attended Hosanna Christian School since Kindergarten. With one graduated, one in highschool and one in middleschool, I have been very pleased with Hosanna's overall performance. It has met and many times exceeded my expectations.

Hosanna Christian School 1

Posted January 12, 2009
Hosanna is a terrible when it comes to high school. The way Spanish is taught is horrible. But worst of all it takes the fun out of learning; as a student that has gone to Hosanna for ten years i would advise you to stay far away.

Hosanna Christian School
5000 Hosanna Way, Klamath Falls, OR  97603
Last modified Hosanna Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Hosanna Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top