PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted October 05, 2015
The entire staff is great. The desire to honor God produces excellence which is displayed through the students.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 05, 2015
My oldest will graduate with his first two semesters of college finished and my second will be finished with his college math and just short of his associates. This is not just because they are intelligent kids but because the staff are great at pushing students to succeed without overloading them to the point of exhaustion.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 05, 2015
Sometimes it is a bit light and other times it can seem excessive but the kids adapt and are extremely successful.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted October 05, 2015
Being a college prep school the students are encouraged to excel and they do. Every student is taking at least one college class prior to graduating. Failing grades is "uncool" and not the norm so the students hold each other accountable to finish homework and study. Being such a small school the athletes need each other so they push each other to remain eligible.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 05, 2015
Triad has a uniform policy. Each of the kids are required to wear the same style of cloths. This brings a level of focus unlike any other school I, or my kids, have every attended.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 05, 2015
The school's foundation is based on the love God has for us and is displayed through God's grace, mercy and accountability. Triad looks to God's Word for direction in guiding the students towards honesty, integrity and fairness.

Posted October 05, 2015
I have four boys attending Triad. Triad is unlike any other private school in the basin or even the state. Triad's focus is Christ centered college prep. and as such my oldest will graduate with his first two semesters of college completed. My second will graduate with his generals completed and should be just short of an Associates. The standards at the school surpass those of any other school in Oregon. From the dress policy to the athletic programs the school is known for excellence. In a world that focuses on having the biggest school, and the nicest facilities, Triad's focus is on safely educating the students entrusted to her and has been recognized statewide as the "Premier 1A School" in Oregon being awarded the Oregonian Cup 9 out of the last 10 years. Triad stands out above the rest in every way.

Posted October 02, 2014
When my children originally started at Triad, I was a single parent and I worked two jobs to afford to send them there. My son has since graduated and my daughter has been there for 10 years now, starting in the 1st grade. Not only is the curriculum amazing, my children go to school with caring and committed children. My son has life long friends with the kids he attended school with at Triad. The atmosphere of the school is positive and supportive. The staff in Triad know my children and still to this day ask about my son, who graduated 2 years ago. My daughter has had a class of 11-13 since the 1st grade, growing up with the same children from her grade school years. I would highly recommend this school to give your children the skills they need to succeed in higher education and in life.

Posted July 02, 2013
We put our child in Triad because she was board in preschool and needed more than to be babysat. Now 13 years later she is attending a private college, Triad's dedicated staff help her to be prepared.

Posted April 30, 2013
We never pictured ourselves as private school parents, but as our oldest child was ready to enter Kindergarten we began evaluating the choices. The answer was clear and that was Triad School. Nearly 6 years later we have no interest in being anywhere else - the teachers are wonderful, my children get individual attention and access to fantastic extra-curricular activities that enhance their education. While I would typically not want the younger children to mingle with the older children, at Triad it is a positive experience because the little ones are mentored by the older youth. It's an amazing experience that is well worth budgeting to make it work every year and I can't imagine school any other way!

2450 Summers Ln, Klamath Falls, OR  97603