PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My oldest will graduate with his first two semesters of college finished and my second will be finished with his college math and just short of his associates. This is not just because they are intelligent kids but because the staff are great at pushing students to succeed without overloading them to the point of exhaustion.

Amount of homework: Agree

Sometimes it is a bit light and other times it can seem excessive but the kids adapt and are extremely successful.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school's foundation is based on the love God has for us and is displayed through God's grace, mercy and accountability. Triad looks to God's Word for direction in guiding the students towards honesty, integrity and fairness.

I have four boys attending Triad. Triad is unlike any other private school in the basin or even the state. Triad's focus is Christ centered college prep. and as such my oldest will graduate with his first two semesters of college completed. My second will graduate with his generals completed and should be just short of an Associates. The standards at the school surpass those of any other school in Oregon. From the dress policy to the athletic programs the school is known for excellence. In a world that focuses on having the biggest school, and the nicest facilities, Triad's focus is on safely educating the students entrusted to her and has been recognized statewide as the "Premier 1A School" in Oregon being awarded the Oregonian Cup 9 out of the last 10 years. Triad stands out above the rest in every way.

When my children originally started at Triad, I was a single parent and I worked two jobs to afford to send them there. My son has since graduated and my daughter has been there for 10 years now, starting in the 1st grade. Not only is the curriculum amazing, my children go to school with caring and committed children. My son has life long friends with the kids he attended school with at Triad. The atmosphere of the school is positive and supportive. The staff in Triad know my children and still to this day ask about my son, who graduated 2 years ago. My daughter has had a class of 11-13 since the 1st grade, growing up with the same children from her grade school years. I would highly recommend this school to give your children the skills they need to succeed in higher education and in life.

We put our child in Triad because she was board in preschool and needed more than to be babysat. Now 13 years later she is attending a private college, Triad's dedicated staff help her to be prepared.

We never pictured ourselves as private school parents, but as our oldest child was ready to enter Kindergarten we began evaluating the choices. The answer was clear and that was Triad School. Nearly 6 years later we have no interest in being anywhere else - the teachers are wonderful, my children get individual attention and access to fantastic extra-curricular activities that enhance their education. While I would typically not want the younger children to mingle with the older children, at Triad it is a positive experience because the little ones are mentored by the older youth. It's an amazing experience that is well worth budgeting to make it work every year and I can't imagine school any other way!

Triad has been such an excellent school for my children. We never intended on staying in a private school as long as we have and now, 11 years later, we couldn't think of switching schools. The teachers at Triad go out of their way to assist their students when they need additional help. There are activities available that have been dropped from many of the public schools due to budget cuts. The high moral standards that are expected by each of the students is a wonderful thing that unfortunately you just don't see nowadays. We love this school!

We have been involved with Triad for 14 years. It has been a great experience for our children and for our family. From the sports programs to the Theater Arts to the Academics, Triad is the best choice in the basin

Triad School has been an excellant choice for our 2 sons. They both started in kindergarten and now one is a freshman and the other is a senior. Our youngest, who is 14, is currently taking Calculus at OIT (the local state college.) It is because of encouragement and the teachers' commitment to keep him challenged at his level that he is able to be where he is at. What is also important is how our children feel about their school experience. Taking just 2 sentences from a much longer article my oldest son wrote, he said, 'With strong focuses on family, sports and academics, Triad has prepared me for life after high school. I wouldn't trade my 13 years at Triad for anything!

Last modified The Triad School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12