Klamath Falls, OR

Posted October 02, 2014
When my children originally started at Triad, I was a single parent and I worked two jobs to afford to send them there. My son has since graduated and my daughter has been there for 10 years now, starting in the 1st grade. Not only is the curriculum amazing, my children go to school with caring and committed children. My son has life long friends with the kids he attended school with at Triad. The atmosphere of the school is positive and supportive. The staff in Triad know my children and still to this day ask about my son, who graduated 2 years ago. My daughter has had a class of 11-13 since the 1st grade, growing up with the same children from her grade school years. I would highly recommend this school to give your children the skills they need to succeed in higher education and in life.

Posted July 02, 2013
We put our child in Triad because she was board in preschool and needed more than to be babysat. Now 13 years later she is attending a private college, Triad's dedicated staff help her to be prepared.

Posted April 30, 2013
We never pictured ourselves as private school parents, but as our oldest child was ready to enter Kindergarten we began evaluating the choices. The answer was clear and that was Triad School. Nearly 6 years later we have no interest in being anywhere else - the teachers are wonderful, my children get individual attention and access to fantastic extra-curricular activities that enhance their education. While I would typically not want the younger children to mingle with the older children, at Triad it is a positive experience because the little ones are mentored by the older youth. It's an amazing experience that is well worth budgeting to make it work every year and I can't imagine school any other way!

Posted August 27, 2012
Triad has been such an excellent school for my children. We never intended on staying in a private school as long as we have and now, 11 years later, we couldn't think of switching schools. The teachers at Triad go out of their way to assist their students when they need additional help. There are activities available that have been dropped from many of the public schools due to budget cuts. The high moral standards that are expected by each of the students is a wonderful thing that unfortunately you just don't see nowadays. We love this school!

Posted November 08, 2010
We have been involved with Triad for 14 years. It has been a great experience for our children and for our family. From the sports programs to the Theater Arts to the Academics, Triad is the best choice in the basin

Posted November 12, 2009
Triad School has been an excellant choice for our 2 sons. They both started in kindergarten and now one is a freshman and the other is a senior. Our youngest, who is 14, is currently taking Calculus at OIT (the local state college.) It is because of encouragement and the teachers' commitment to keep him challenged at his level that he is able to be where he is at. What is also important is how our children feel about their school experience. Taking just 2 sentences from a much longer article my oldest son wrote, he said, 'With strong focuses on family, sports and academics, Triad has prepared me for life after high school. I wouldn't trade my 13 years at Triad for anything!

Posted August 31, 2009
My daughter was accepted into Triad for Preschool age 3 and school just started but we searched and seached for all the schools in Klamath Falls oregon and this is the one that best suited us with small class sizes and loving teachers. From just the entrance into the school to get the application I knew this was the perfect school for our family. I can't wait to see all the things my daughter and eventally son will learn. I am very excited for Triad and the experences we are going to have.

Posted April 05, 2009
I have two children attending Triad. They are both currently in elementary school and have attended since 2004. The faculty and staff encourage parental involvement in all aspects. We are regulars in our kids classrooms and volunteer in many extra curricular events. My children have excelled at this school and I encourage others to check out this school for quality education.

Posted December 14, 2007
This school is great. My kid is now coming home with A's. She also thinks this school is great.

The Triad School 3