Lafayette, OR

Wascher Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2014
We have had children at Wascher School for 6 years now and have been pleased with our experience. One thing that has stood out is the good morale amongst the teachers. They seem to really support each other (at least from the outside) and that helps set a positive tone at the school. Also, whenever I've had a concern or issue, I feel that the teachers have responded respectfully and swiftly and worked with me to resolve the issues. Although I have a lot of concerns with public schools in general, I'd say this is one of the better ones for sure.

Posted October 02, 2013
Wascher has been a wonderful school for our three children. The principal and teachers work together to create a loving, safe environment for the children. We've been through 2 principles and are really happy with the easy transition and communication. Our children are being academically challenged and receive the support and motivation to keep working hard. Go Wildcats!

Posted April 08, 2013
We have two boys going here. We have experienced nothing but caring and support from teachers and staff, since our first started Kindegarten. He was experiencing social difficulties and we received a referral that changed our lives. After multiple meetings and evaluations, he was diagnosed with ASD. His teachers have lovingly and patiently helped him grow and academically fly. His brother, the complete opposite has also experienced the same loving care. The school promotes community and we have felt very much part of it. Thank you Wascher for all you have done. We will miss you!

Posted November 01, 2012
This is the first year that my kids go to his school we came from Newberg, my kids love this school and I feel that this school is great we have a strong principal and teachers are great.

Posted April 02, 2005
We have two children that have already been through Wascher and one child still in this school. We have been very pleased with the high quality education that our children have received. The teachers are awesome and we have been pleased with the Principal who is retireing this year. We are moving soon and wish we could take the school and it's staff with us. Thank you for helping our kids learn so much. This is and awesome School!

Wascher Elementary School
986 7th St Ext, Lafayette, OR  97127
Last modified Wascher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wascher Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top