Posted April 11, 2013
They recently remodeled the school and it's under new management -- what more can I say. The Center is clean and the teachers are very sweet and compassionate. The director is always looking out for my child and she sends out regular emails that lets me know what my child did during class that day. I love this because we can talk about her day on the drive home. Love it!

Posted October 02, 2012
This is a brilliant school! The quality is much better than any Montessori I have experienced. I completely understand the importance of social skills now and my son is really learning how to interact in a positive way. He has advanced in language as well, from the phonics program. I will never go to a mom and pop day care again. We love Lake Grove KinderCare!

Posted August 18, 2012
I have always loved this school, but the new Director is amazing. She knows every child s name and she can tell me something about my child s day, every day. What I am most impressed with is that my daughter who is coming home with more to talk about. I am not very savvy about curriculum, but I can tell my daughter has begun to love school at a whole new level. She has learned a new song or two every week and she knows her ABC's! The new teacher in her class is wonderful. She is so bright and she has her BA degree. She also communicates with me and my child very well! I cannot say enough about this place! A++

Kindercare Learning Centers #301042
3700 Red Cedar Way, Lake Oswego, OR  97035
Last modified Kindercare Learning Centers #301042 is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Kindercare Learning Centers #301042 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top