Bad
Good

I just wanted to say...Upland is the best school my kids ever been to. My kids have improve more than I expected..I can't thank you enough to all the staff and all they have done...Thank You for an outstanding job...I'm so proud for all your doing.

Uplands is an outstanding school. I was most impressed by the individual attention given to each student's needs. We recently moved from Lake Oswego to Fairfax County, Virginia -- an area with a highly renowned school district. I was concerned about how my son would fare, and I expected there would be gaps in education based on the reputation of Oregon education. There were no gaps, my son is doing great here. Uplands was more than up to speed -- ahead of the east coast in some cases. Of the three schools he has attended, Uplands stands out as the best. We also miss the lovely school community. There are super people there!

We just relocated to Uplands last year and I am continually blown away by the exemplary education my sons are receiving here. The music and arts programs are exceptional, and the parental and community involvement is like nothing I've ever seen. One of my boys has autism and the services he's received in this past year alone have made a remarkable difference in his personality and outlook on school. We couldn't be happier here and know you would be too!

This is an outstanding school. My son went here from kindergarten through the 6th grade. Among a town of great schools, Uplands is the very best. High parental involvement, friendly office staff, fantastic teachers. We never had one problem in all the years we were here. The principal knows all the kids. The classrooms are not too big. They really care about the children and they are definitely prepared for Junior HIgh. I have lived in other states and my daughter went to several elementary schools. She did not have great experiences and she always went to the best schools. You won't be disappointed at Uplands!

Academically this school is tops. The neighborhood is very affluent. The parents have very high expectations, and are willing to go to great lengths to further the cause of education. Some of these parents have little tolerance for situations they don't understand. The classrooms are becoming over-crowded, and Uplands is not a 'neighborhood' school in the sense that a child could walk there. The PTA recently replaced both computer labs, and the playground equipment is nice. The two-grade blend is a great way to promote responsibility, as the younger children act older.

Last modified Uplands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6