Posted February 23, 2014
I love this school... great community support, teachers, and a real sense of civic pride about what LOSD is trying to do. We came from Portland and had no idea the differences would be so great....amazing!!! It is an absolute blessing to be part of such a great community & school system.

Posted June 30, 2010
Wonderful teachers and neighborhood support. We moved in from out of town when my oldest child was in 3rd grade, and my daughter was immediately made welcome. Both children, although having very different personalities, and needs, flourished at Hallinan. I loved the feeling of a safe community with lots of diversity in backgrounds, etc.

Hallinan Elementary School 0

Posted January 13, 2010
Went went to Hallinan for 2 years and it was the worst two years of my life as a parent. The teachers are mediocre at best and the principal cannot decide if he wants to be a teacher or a principal. It is a hard school to adjust to if you are new because there are so many cliques and most of the kids are self entitled meanies and there is definately the aire of 'not my kid' and believe me nothing is ever done to correct the problems. Principal has on blinders.

Posted December 02, 2009

Hallinan Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2009
The faculty and administation is fantastic. May be hard for some families to adjust if you don't fit the profile. Lots of 'not my kid' parents.

Hallinan Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2009
This is a wonderful small school in a safe community. There are many problems with cliques as this is a very upper middle class area. The girls can be very mean to eachother and I hope that this is addressed in the future.

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted July 01, 2008

Hallinan Elementary School 0

Posted December 03, 2007
We are very impressed with the academic standards at this school. The teachers are wonderful. However, there are definate cliques in this area as early as second grade. I would still recomend this school based on the academic excellence they offer.

Hallinan Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2004
My children were in private schools in San Jose, California and found my childrens' education at Hallinan superior to what I was paying $20K a year for private education. The education is based on individual performance, therefore, if you child is weaker in math but above average in reading, your child will receive education to their level. What makes Hallinan such an effective school is parent participation. Hallinan has many parent volunteers to provide each student individual attention as needed.

Hallinan Elementary School
16800 Hawthorne Dr, Lake Oswego, OR  97034
Last modified Hallinan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hallinan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top