McMinnville, OR

St James Catholic Schools 5

Posted May 24, 2006
My daughter has attended St. James Catholic School from Preschool to 2nd grade and plans to attend the 3rd grade. The Principal Kelly Cromwell really expresses the philosophy at St. James when she says, they teach to the whole child. They really do honor the whole child at St. James. Compassion for others is hailed in every grade. Every lost tooth is celebrated, sorrows are shared, blessings and good wishes are cherished, and learning and reading are loved. My daughter has skipped in the door, excited about learning, every day she has attended. I would recommend St. James to any parent interested in a great school for their child.

St James Catholic Schools 5

Posted September 07, 2005
- a former student
I went to St. James from Pre-K to 5th grade. All the teachers there were great. The only problem I had was lack of diversity. When I was there my fifth grade teacher was Kelly Cromwell, now she is the principal and hopefully she is doing a good job. A good aspect for me in St. James was that I grew up in that school with generally the same people. There is a lot of stability and structure that guided me through the early years that I am grateful for. The teachers were always there to help you, you don't get that nowadays with bigger classes. Its a good school to go to.

St James Catholic Schools
206 Northeast Kirby Street, McMinnville, OR  97128
Last modified St James Catholic Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St James Catholic Schools Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top