McMinnville, OR

Bethel Christian School 5

Posted June 03, 2013
Bethel Christian is an absolutely amazing educational experience that both my kids adore. They literally come bouncing into the van at the end of the day excited about what they have learned and the friends they enjoyed. I sincerely wish I had sent my now 3rd grader to this school from preschool on. It would have helped him get the leg up that he did not get in homeschooling. Bethel immediately saw the deficiencies he had and made a plan to get him back on track. The teachers are highly qualified and loving but fair in their handling of the kids. The principal is very motivated and has already achieved success in essential areas that previous principals could not. The parents are very involved in fund raising and classroom activities throughout the year and are very supportive of the teachers and administration. While the school has plenty of room to grow, we really enjoy the smaller class sizes. I love that the whole school gathers together first thing every morning to start the day together. I can't recommend Bethel enough. My husband and I would rather spend the money now, during their formative years, than save for college as these are the years that really count.

Bethel Christian School 5

Posted April 13, 2011
Awesome school for academics and teachers, all around great school with a great administrator. I would highly recommend this school for anyone who is looking for a private Christian school with attention to higher standards in academics for children.

Bethel Christian School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
It is a perfect fit for my kindergartener. He has grown and blossomed so much since starting there.

Bethel Christian School
325 Northwest Baker Creek Road, McMinnville, OR  97128
Last modified Bethel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethel Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top