Posted March 24, 2010
The school is a great school the teachers an staff really care about the kids there an have made a difference in my child's learning

Posted June 20, 2009

Posted January 03, 2008

Memorial Elementary School 0

Posted November 02, 2007
Nothing but bad experiences at this school. My child brought home incomplete work, ungraded work. Principal doesn't work to solve problems. Won't give you a teacher you request, even if it is in the best interest of your child.

Posted November 01, 2007
Great school, awesome teachers, awesome principal!

Posted November 01, 2007
I honestly think this school is great, my daughter has finally cheered back up and has a positive outlook on school which is very important for kids to have. The staff I have encountered and the principal are great! This school really knows how to handle their money also, I feel confident that when I buy anything from fund raisers or put money into the school, I see where the money is going and that really is a great feeling that the school puts kids first. This really is a fun and great school! Also I must add that The principal is always around, he is very nice and very welcoming.

Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted January 16, 2007
I have three children in this school, all of them doing very well, this school has helped us out in so many ways its been a wonderful experience being part of this school, all academic and social aspects are great!

Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted December 26, 2006
My daughter had a horrible experience in this school! Her confidence was only lowered by her teachers and peers. I changed schools right away.

Memorial Elementary School 2

Posted November 16, 2006
Wasn't happy with this school. Poor leadership. My child was held in continually from recess to finish class work and I wasn't notified that there was a problem nor was my child given the option to complete the work at home and didn't receive adequate assistance at school. Most of my child's work was required to be completed at school.

Memorial Elementary School
501 West 14th St, Mcminnville, OR  97128
Last modified Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memorial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top