Mcminnville, OR

Patton Middle School 2

Posted December 08, 2008

Patton Middle School 5

Posted June 13, 2008
Patton is awsome school! I love the teachers,and staff. The front office is very welcoming and kind.

Patton Middle School 0

Posted February 19, 2008
I pulled my child from this school due to the grading scale being lowered by some teachers. This school follows the philosophy of Douglas B. Reeves - 4 point grading scale. My child wasn't bringing home textbooks for studying, and the only homework was one sheet of math homework on Mondays that was due the following Monday. My child got B's instead of the D's that were actually earned. Nothing like pushing kids through the system to let them fall flat on their faces in the upper grades!

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted September 24, 2004
- a former student
I am not a parent, but I did use to go to school here. The school is okay, but did little to motivate the students. That is why I did not do so well in the school. Parents were not, from what I saw, very involved in the school. I don't want to take anything away from the teachers, because it is hard to be one, but they do not conform to the learning style of the child. This would therefore prevent your child from performing at his/her learning capacity.

Posted June 08, 2004
Patton's staff was great. Skilled, informative, and committed to good education, they were working hard and doing well with all kids that tried and had home support.

Patton Middle School 1

Posted May 13, 2004

Patton Middle School 5

Posted February 17, 2004

Patton Middle School
1175 East 19th St, Mcminnville, OR  97128
Last modified Patton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top