Posted February 17, 2014
This school is does not live up to the promises the administration makes. They are so afraid of losing any money from tuition dollars they are unable to adequately discipline students due to being afraid of offending any parents. Bullying is rampant and unchecked despite what the administration would like you to believe. The curriculum is just adequate. The facility is crumbling. The narrow worldview and arrogance of the administration is horrifying. I would not recommend this school to anyone but the most hardline catholic families with catholic stepford children.

Posted June 16, 2013
My kids went to school at SHCS and they loved it! We moved to SoCal, and one of the things I regret the most is leaving Sacred Heart - the school has set high standards for me that I have a hard time finding a school that meets my expectations. Even within the first few weeks, we realized that the curriculum at SHCS was advanced. I hope the parents and the students know how good an education they are getting from that school. Everyone there was nice, warm, and accommodating. It was great being a part of that special family!

Posted May 23, 2012
Our 2 boys started Sacred Heart last year and have had an excellent experience! My older son was a little behind in reading when he began. The teacher assessed him and he began seeing the reading specialist every day. Before the end of the academic year he was totally caught up. The teachers, administration and staff are very caring and positive. They make learning a joyful experience every day for our children. The boys have a nice rapport with their teachers who make them feel special. We also appreciate the emphasis on living the message of Jesus.The children at Sacred Heart are taught to be kind and honest. We feel blessed to be a part of this community.

Posted April 26, 2012
This school is very disappointing....I sent my two kids to this school because I expected higher education environment and great teachers....oh, no...some teachers were so mean and unreasonably strict on kids...also, some staffs are extremely arrogant and always ignore parents' opinions and feelings. Furthermore, if your child is liberal and has strong will, this school will make your child depressed because of their rediculous rules...Moms! Please open your eyes and avoid this school...you won't regret....

Sacred Heart Catholic School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
having small class sizes with teachers who care about the students education and overall well being help create a great environment for kids. I attended Sacred Heart from K-8th grade, all my best memories are from the time spent there. The teachers are enthusiastic about the subjects they teach and while they do not force religion onto anyone, they spread Christ's message of love and compassion to the children.

Posted July 27, 2009
I went to Sacred Heart for ten years and had a blast. It has such a tight community and fantastic teachers. It has been lacking a good administration for a good four years now, but as a student, it was worth it. There are so many events and extra curricular activities that go on, and every year is a new adventure. The music department is by far my favorite part of Sacred Heart, but it was all great fun. The teachers there are so kind and you can tell they love their jobs. Few exceptions. As a student who went there for so long, I can tell you your child will benifit from this school and the people around it. it has a great staff and the classes are all very one on one with the teachers and the students. The discipline is above average, wich makes a very safe environment.

Sacred Heart Catholic School 4

Posted February 26, 2009
We relocated from So California to the Medford area because of a temp job transfer. Without offending anyone I was extremely terrified that my daughter would not get the quality of education that she would have gotten if she entered private school in California. I met with the teachers, principal, and administrative staff over a 2 month period before enrolling my child and I was blown away at just about everything. The staff, teachers are phenominal and my daughter loves this school. I have noticed a huge change in my daughter, she loves learning and has learned so much!! My only wish for this private school is that I wish they would enforce the uniform policy and make the uniforms much more traditional! I also wish they would allow the younger kids (Preschool & Pre-K) classes to attend the weekly mass that they currently do for the K-8.

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008
I am a parent of 2 children at Sacred Heart. I have one in elementary and the other finishing the middle school. I have found the vast majority of the staff is dedicated not only to the children and their education but also to the kids a individuals. We have also loved the sense of community that comes with being at Sacred Heart. I am a true believer that you get out of an experience what you put in and volunteer alot hours as do so many others at the school. I feel my kids will leave Sacred Heart with a better education, a wonderful sense of communtiy and prepared to go on to whatever faces them. As a last thought, we are not a Catholic family and have never felt out of place or pressured to become one!

Posted June 26, 2006
My daughter attended Sacred Heart School and I was very disappointed with the quality of education and marginal teachers. The administration needs to be brought from aggression to a catholic environment focused on children education. I would not recommend this school as a high standard of education.

Sacred Heart Catholic School
431 South Ivy Street, Medford, OR  97501
Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top