PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

We appreciate the faith based learning environment for our children. The tie in between our Church and the school helps our children feel confident in their daily activities.

I have two children currently enrolled at Sacred Heart, and a toddler who will soon start in the preschool program. We love the warm, caring, and encouraging environment not only from the teachers and staff, but from the families as well. The smaller class sizes allow for more one on one time with the students, and the staff always seems to go above and beyond to make sure the needs of our children and our whole family are met.

We have had our children at SHCS for 8 years . As parents we feel blessed for each one of those years. Staff, administration and parents have been wonderful to our whole family.

As parents of a current 7th grader, we find the school's strengths to be academic rigor, strong relationships and individual attention. As Catholics, we also like the infusion of religion and positive values into the course of study and the daily routine.

Amount of homework: Agree

If the school errs with this, I would say it is on the side of "too much," rather than "not enough." When our child plans ahead--there is no problem.

My son has attended Sacred Heart for the last 2 years and he couldn't be happier. He feels loved and included every single day, and can't wait to go to school. Teachers are kind, loving, and involved. Kids are kids - some will test limits, but they are good kids. New administration is doing a great job in balancing the qualities that need to be kept while transitioning the school to new leadership. Parents are welcome and encouraged to get involved. We think it's great.

This school is does not live up to the promises the administration makes. They are so afraid of losing any money from tuition dollars they are unable to adequately discipline students due to being afraid of offending any parents. Bullying is rampant and unchecked despite what the administration would like you to believe. The curriculum is just adequate. The facility is crumbling. The narrow worldview and arrogance of the administration is horrifying. I would not recommend this school to anyone but the most hardline catholic families with catholic stepford children.

My kids went to school at SHCS and they loved it! We moved to SoCal, and one of the things I regret the most is leaving Sacred Heart - the school has set high standards for me that I have a hard time finding a school that meets my expectations. Even within the first few weeks, we realized that the curriculum at SHCS was advanced. I hope the parents and the students know how good an education they are getting from that school. Everyone there was nice, warm, and accommodating. It was great being a part of that special family!

Our 2 boys started Sacred Heart last year and have had an excellent experience! My older son was a little behind in reading when he began. The teacher assessed him and he began seeing the reading specialist every day. Before the end of the academic year he was totally caught up. The teachers, administration and staff are very caring and positive. They make learning a joyful experience every day for our children. The boys have a nice rapport with their teachers who make them feel special. We also appreciate the emphasis on living the message of Jesus.The children at Sacred Heart are taught to be kind and honest. We feel blessed to be a part of this community.

This school is very disappointing....I sent my two kids to this school because I expected higher education environment and great teachers....oh, no...some teachers were so mean and unreasonably strict on kids...also, some staffs are extremely arrogant and always ignore parents' opinions and feelings. Furthermore, if your child is liberal and has strong will, this school will make your child depressed because of their rediculous rules...Moms! Please open your eyes and avoid this school...you won't regret....

Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8