Medford, OR

Posted October 20, 2013
RVAA is a wonderful school with a Christ-centered curriculum, in a gorgeous location, with amazing students!

Posted September 08, 2011
Both my children started there this year and I can already tell the improvement. They come home happy every day, even when they have quite a bit of homework. They feel like they have got more of an education in the first two weeks of school than most of their last year at public school! I am very pleased with how caring the teachers are, the smaller class sizes and over all atmosphere! Some of the teachers even give out their home phone numbers and emails if the kids need help with homework or if I have questions. Well worth the 15 minute drive each way every day!

Posted August 02, 2011
What a wonderful school!! My daughter attended there last year and is enrolled to attend this coming year as well. She attended two schools previously, one public and one private. Her experience here has been so much better than both of the previous schools! The teachers are so caring and the principal knows each child by name! I so appreciate how Christ the entire staff is. Thank you RVAA!!! =)

Posted February 20, 2010
This is my first year at RVAA and I have to say I really enjoy it. Both the teachers and students are very friendly, and I enjoy being on the Basketball team. I especially like the Principle, Mr Aldred.

Posted April 28, 2009
i went to this school since i was in 1st grade and graduated and it was a very good school. it taught me a lot of useful things in life and i enjoyed the teachers there. they were really helpful in my academic development

Rogue Valley Adventist School 3

Posted February 19, 2009

Rogue Valley Adventist School 0

Posted November 22, 2007
Teachers are good - principal has no experience

Rogue Valley Adventist School 2

Posted November 19, 2007

Posted August 21, 2007
All three of my children went or are going to RVAS. Both of my daughters did very well at this school and are in College. One finished nursing and the other is in nursing. I have a son currently attending. The grounds and atmosphere are excellent. The school has a every effective school board and highly involved and supportive constituency. RVAS has several excellent musical programs and students have the option of going on mission trips. This year the school is organizing a mission trip to India. The school takes a small number of foreign exchange students each year. I am a professor at a local university and note that the students are exceptionally well prepared to enter college.

Posted August 12, 2007

Rogue Valley Adventist School
3675 S Stage Rd, Medford, OR  97501
Last modified Rogue Valley Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Rogue Valley Adventist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top