Bad
Good

I am a student here at the current moment, I am in 6th grade. So it it sadly my last year here. I love the campus and the facility is very large. I could say things about the teaching styles and the teachers, but since I have only had 4 teachers at the school, I wouldn't have much to say. The school has an excellent Special Education class for the mentally and physically disabled. I am very happy they have this program since students are allowed to volunteer to help in the program. The school also has a student government program which lets kids feel involved. I have had an extremely good educational and emotional journey at Hoover.

Over all this is a great elementary school. The teachers use parent help daily, which make up for the lack of aids and large classroom size. Most teachers work to challenge the children during small group time. The PTO is very effective with lots of good families supporting school functions. The new principal seems involved and competent. They do a good job of separating the grades, I've only heard of bullying on the bus during our 3 years here. We are very happy with Hoover and feel it's the best public school in Medford.

When we were planning to move here from another state, I researched which schools had the best ratings. I am so happy I chose Hoover, my son has had great experiences with each one of his teachers and the staff. Too bad it will be his last year here..on to middle school.

Kudo's to another great year. I love this school. The teachers are very aware of the children and what there needs are. My son has learned so much there. My youngest will be attending kindergarden this year. I feel very confident he will do wonderful. Everyone in the office is so nice. Thanks to all the great people at hoover.

The comment from the parent about hoover not wanting roosevelt students there really affended me. That was very rude hoover is all about the kids and there learning if we did not want you there you wouldnt be there

A fantastic school atmosphere. Teachers and principal that care.

My child has gone to Hoover for 2 years now and we have had nothing but great experiences here. The administration cares and his teachers have truly cared about his success.

The teachers are great, staff is awesome. I am so thankful that my kids are in Hoover.

Wow, I can't believe the last parent comment!! The Hoover family has more than welcomed both the students and staff of Roosevelt with open arms! How sad to see that as hard as everyone worked to make Hoover as welcoming as possible, some people still found fault! Good job Hoover, here's to another great year!

My daughters school was closed and the district made the decision for part of her school to attend Hoover. It is evident to myself and many other parents the the Hoover families and administration do not want us there. I have no idea how this school would earn a 9 out of a 10 unless it was for pseudo elitism attitudes.

Last modified Hoover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.