Medford, OR

Posted January 12, 2013
I am a student here at the current moment, I am in 6th grade. So it it sadly my last year here. I love the campus and the facility is very large. I could say things about the teaching styles and the teachers, but since I have only had 4 teachers at the school, I wouldn't have much to say. The school has an excellent Special Education class for the mentally and physically disabled. I am very happy they have this program since students are allowed to volunteer to help in the program. The school also has a student government program which lets kids feel involved. I have had an extremely good educational and emotional journey at Hoover.

Hoover Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2012
Over all this is a great elementary school. The teachers use parent help daily, which make up for the lack of aids and large classroom size. Most teachers work to challenge the children during small group time. The PTO is very effective with lots of good families supporting school functions. The new principal seems involved and competent. They do a good job of separating the grades, I've only heard of bullying on the bus during our 3 years here. We are very happy with Hoover and feel it's the best public school in Medford.

Hoover Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
When we were planning to move here from another state, I researched which schools had the best ratings. I am so happy I chose Hoover, my son has had great experiences with each one of his teachers and the staff. Too bad it will be his last year here..on to middle school.

Posted June 08, 2009
Kudo's to another great year. I love this school. The teachers are very aware of the children and what there needs are. My son has learned so much there. My youngest will be attending kindergarden this year. I feel very confident he will do wonderful. Everyone in the office is so nice. Thanks to all the great people at hoover.

Hoover Elementary School 0

Posted November 19, 2008
The comment from the parent about hoover not wanting roosevelt students there really affended me. That was very rude hoover is all about the kids and there learning if we did not want you there you wouldnt be there

Posted October 28, 2008
A fantastic school atmosphere. Teachers and principal that care.

Posted October 23, 2008
My child has gone to Hoover for 2 years now and we have had nothing but great experiences here. The administration cares and his teachers have truly cared about his success.

Posted September 30, 2008
The teachers are great, staff is awesome. I am so thankful that my kids are in Hoover.

Hoover Elementary School
2323 Siskiyou Blvd, Medford, OR  97504
Last modified Hoover Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoover Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top