Lone Pine Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2010
My son is in Kindergarten this year, and has a fantastic teacher. She is always available for questions or concerns. She even returned my phone call after 3 minutes! All staff appear to be interested in the success of every student. That kind of attitude is refreshing. The school is clean and is very structured and organized. My only complaint is the length of the school day for kindergarteners. My child only goes to school from 7:55am to 10:30am Monday through Friday, except on Wednesday the class is released at 10:10am. I would love to see longer days. I am impressed that even though the days are short, they still fit in math, reading, spelling, recess, snack time, music time, library, etc. They are able to fit in a lot in such a short period of time. This school has beeen great and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Lone Pine Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2008

Lone Pine Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2003
This school is doing great things. My son is in 3rd grade. The School Staff are very good at involving the parents and have made me feel welcome. Not this way at all schools.

Lone Pine Elementary School
3158 Lone Pine Rd, Medford, OR  97504
Last modified Lone Pine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lone Pine Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top