Milton-Freewater, OR

Posted February 16, 2010
This school has completely turned my view around about elementary schools. The teachers are over the top caring and very, very excited about the students. My son loves it there and I hope that I never have to put him in another school for fear of the disappointment of those teachers!!!!!!

Ferndale Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2008
I absolutely love all the teachers at Ferndale and think they are above exellent for all they have done for my son. They have provided him with renewed self estreem and have been so kind to him and our family its refreshing when teaching staff all the way to the caffiteria staff know your name-thank you

Posted October 02, 2007

Posted April 25, 2007
Excellent school with excellent teachers and great test score results. It sits in a rural area and is very family friendly

Ferndale Elementary School
53445 West Ferndale Rd, Milton-Freewater, OR  97862
Last modified Ferndale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferndale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top