Milwaukie, OR

Posted January 26, 2015
Come join our school community at SJB! You will not regret your decision to send your children to this great school full of happy students of dedicated teachers & a passionate new principal who is very supportive of staff & parents & students. There is so much opportunity for families to get involved & make a difference in our community & community outreach whether you are a parent or a student. I have really enjoyed being a roomparent this year & volunteering in a variety of ways to stay connected with my child's school experience. As other parents had told me when I was a prospective parent last year, "we love it here!" & this is not a community of strangers, it's full of "friends you have not met yet" & we have definitely found that to be the case. You will be surrounded by a welcoming loving caring faithful community that you can feel safe in the hallways & in the classrooms here at SJB. Check out the school website to find out how you can become a part of something greater than just another school. Know that this is a school led by it's mission to inspire & serve others & staff are all devoted to this mission, attentive to individuals & openly communicate with parents often.

Posted January 09, 2014
I feel blessed every day for having the opportunity to send my children to SJB. They receive a well-rounded education within a caring community. I couldn't ask for more. My girls get a chance to focus on learning, but with a technological twist due to the Apple program the school has in place. We love this staff and this school!

Posted August 13, 2013
This teachers and support staff at this school are terrific. They help each student feel comfortable and successful in the classroom and in the community. Having the buddy system helps the younger students navigate the school and feel confident.

Posted January 26, 2013
St. John the Baptist Catholic School has so much to offer that you will not get in a public school or even some of the other private schools. The faculty is top notch along with a great staff. The Principal Ted Havens has great vision and has successfully brought in some state of the art technology. Our enrollment is growing by leaps and bounds... Dont miss this opportunity. You will not go wrong here... our family loves SJB , and yours will too.

Posted November 16, 2012
This is an impressive school. The principal is a skilled and compassionate leader, and the teachers are wonderful. The school has high academic standards, yet encourages the students to have fun while working hard. There are many extra-curricular activities, as well as art and PE classes weekly. It is an Apple 1 to 1 school, so all students use iPads/iTouch devices for individualize learning and increased technology skills. I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 18, 2012
wow what a great school !!!! Blue ribbon.the new technology program is so good.every student K-8 has an apple device on their desk.

Posted October 01, 2010
This is the best environment, such a nuturing, caring community. My family loves the teachers and staff. Father Maxy is such a great role model for all the students.

Posted March 14, 2009
St. John's has been transformed - into a excellent academia school. The new Principal Dr. Vogel is doing wonders and her staff is of the best quality around. We also have 2 nuns that teach which no other PDX school has. My children are excelling and their test scores show it! You couldnt find a better school in the area.

Posted November 13, 2008
The new principal is awesome-- she is everything this school community needed! Her background is curriculum and is really raising the bar. We are feel priveledged to have our children at SJB.

Posted November 15, 2007
This is a great community school. I have 2 kids in earlier grades. New principal is awesome and teachers are just great. Students have strong faith and parents involvement is amazing. I found myself involved more and more in the school each year because of what I see and felt from other great parents who truly involved and care for the school and their children. I see my kids are excited about going to the school everyday. To me, that's how I know St. John is a great school.

St John The Baptist Catholic School
10956 Southeast 25th Avenue, Milwaukie, OR  97222
Last modified St John The Baptist Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John The Baptist Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top