Christ The King Catholic School 1

Posted March 24, 2014
Behavior problems in the classroom are not dealt with. Kids with parents who have tons of money get away with whatever they do in the classroom and on the playground.

Posted July 01, 2013
Christ the King is the best Catholic grade school in the Archdiocese in my opinion. We have excellent teachers, a challenging curriculum, faith based learning, 1 to 1 iPads in every classroom so that technology is integrated into every aspect of learning and we are blessed with an incredible administration, a principal who encourages parental involvement and an inclusive, loving community of parents and parishioners. I highly recommend our school to anyone who wants a wonderful, faith filled, educational experience for their children.

Posted June 28, 2012
This is one of the best private Catholic schools in Portland. A great community, amazing teachers and a challenging curriculum. All of my children have attended K-8 here and it has been the best choice we ever made.

Posted May 24, 2012
I am a parent of a middle schooler and I love the challenging academic programs, including advanced math. they are building a science lab this summer plus implementing a 1:1 technology program. such a supportive community!

Posted July 23, 2010
I am a parent whose daughter is currently in the 5th grade. She started here in Kindergarten and we have had nothing but wonderful and positive experiences. Although it is a small school with small class size, there is a surprising amount of ethnic diversity. Over the last five years, it has been my observation that every principal past and present, has stood outside the entrance every day and welcomed each child by name. What a positive way to start the day and reinforce to each child that they are loved and acknowledged. If you want your child to receive a quality education in a safe and nurturing environment, this is the right school. The families here care about each other.

Christ The King Catholic School 3

Posted March 29, 2010
5 years ago, this was a wonderful school, with a waiting list to get in...however, adminstrational changes, losing 4 great teachers, one amazing librarian, stopping the 'electives' program, over emphasizing the negative behaviors of students rather than emphasizing their positive behavior, has created an atmosphere of mistrust. They have had over 90 students leave in the last 3 years, some for public school and some to other Catholic schools. Until they make the needed changes, it is not a school I can recommend.

Christ The King Catholic School 0

Posted June 29, 2009
This school is the best and I've spent most of my life at this school and i love it no matter what! It's my home and the friends, teachers, and staff are great. I love you people!!

Christ The King Catholic School 0

Posted February 27, 2009
This is a wonderful, family-oriented school. The 8th grade math curriculum (in 2009) goes from a solid Algebra to preparation for Advanced Algebra in high school. The science curriculum is excellent, despite the lack of lab facilities. The library is wonderful and sponsors visiting authors, the technology program is outstanding, teachers are very dedicated and the music, p.e. & Spanish programs are excellent. We have had four children go through CTK and it has been a wonderful experience.

Posted November 02, 2008
I went to public schools previously and none of them compared to Christ the King. It is a small school so everyone knows each other and there is really a big family feel to the school. Teachers also give their students the full and undivided attention they deserve.

Posted October 07, 2007
While reading the reviews already given, and being a parent at this wonderful school for 11 years (2 children) all I can say is [this is] a Christian based school filled with above average educational scores along with children of all learning capabilities. I would never hesitate to recommend this school. I can guarantee [that they] have more than prepared the children to go to High School.

Christ The King Catholic School
7414 Southeast Michael Drive, Milwaukie, OR  97222
Last modified Christ The King Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Christ The King Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top