Posted March 03, 2011
I went to this school K-6 grade. It used to be a great school back then. Recently one of my kids went there and we did not have the same good experience I did as a kid. There is poor communication with the parents and they seem to not really care about the kids at times. Several times different kids had situations with bullying where the teachers did not alert the parents of what was happening or help to stop the conflict between the kids.

Posted February 26, 2009
Very easy to work with the staff of Bilquist. They do care about the children, and after getting rid of the prior principal, Petty, this school is only getting better.

Posted December 19, 2008
this school is outstanding, amazing, out of this world i cant even think of enough words to discribe how awsome this school is. i reccomend it for all ages. you cant go wrong with bilquist elementary

Posted September 19, 2008

Bilquist Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2008
My daughter has had a wonderful experience at this school. The teachers are wonderful. I had a concern and spoke with Mr. Kitchen about it and was very happy with the end result. I'm sorry the other parents had bad experiences. I'm very happy with this school and the safety of my child.

Posted August 18, 2008
The principal is very careless and doesn't take parent complaints to heart. My daughter is now off to middle school this year and we are thankful to not have to deal with Mr. Kitchen.

Posted May 26, 2007
I agree with Larry. My child was one of the highest students until the 1st grade. Now my child is behind at - 1 yr. in reading. I requested special help for my child, I was refused. Claiming there is no programs available.

Posted March 05, 2007
- a former student

Posted February 04, 2006
I don't feel the principal listens to parents and allows certain children to get away whatever they want. This school is very inconsitent in pretty much everything. I regret moving into this district just so my kids could go to the same schools I did.

Bilquist Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2005

Bilquist Elementary School
15708 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR  97267
Last modified Bilquist Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bilquist Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top