Whitcomb Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
My child has on been enrolled a month and I find this school to be awful. Apparently homework is optional for parents who sign their children up. As I am looking at the test score that is below state average, this no longer surprises me.

Whitcomb Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2010
The school is a awesome and one of the best that my children have gone too. The support and services offered from the school is extremely helpfull. If I had to recomend a school to someone new to the area it would be lot whitcomb.

Whitcomb Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2010
I think this is a wonderful school, my daughter has been here for 5 years now. They even have an after school cafe program.

Whitcomb Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2009
So great with students and working thru their learning problems

Whitcomb Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2008
they have very good teacher

Whitcomb Elementary School
7400 SE Thompson Rd, Milwaukie, OR  97222
Last modified Whitcomb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitcomb Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top