Milwaukie, OR

Whitcomb Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
My child has on been enrolled a month and I find this school to be awful. Apparently homework is optional for parents who sign their children up. As I am looking at the test score that is below state average, this no longer surprises me.

Whitcomb Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2010
The school is a awesome and one of the best that my children have gone too. The support and services offered from the school is extremely helpfull. If I had to recomend a school to someone new to the area it would be lot whitcomb.

Whitcomb Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2010
I think this is a wonderful school, my daughter has been here for 5 years now. They even have an after school cafe program.

Whitcomb Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2009
So great with students and working thru their learning problems

Whitcomb Elementary School

Posted August 07, 2008

Whitcomb Elementary School
7400 SE Thompson Rd, Milwaukie, OR  97222
Last modified Whitcomb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitcomb Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top