Lewelling Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2014
Staff is rude and condescending. The teacher was unable to keep her temper and the class attention. Sad I can't afford to move to anew district.

Lewelling Elementary School 3

Posted September 21, 2010
I think the school is great. I do seem to be having trouble getting my son to adjust to following expectation needed for him to get along with other peers. I'm hoping to have a change in how my son's behavior will be at the end of the school year. Everyone seems to be trying to help the year go well, and I'm glad to have the support with dealing with the difficulties.

Lewelling Elementary School 5

Posted October 15, 2008
I love Lewelling! My older son went there, and my younger son is going now. Unfortunately, with the change in school boundaries, he'll have to switch schools next year. At least many of his current buddies are going with him. We've had great experiences with the teachers and programs at Seth Lewelling.

Lewelling Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2007

Lewelling Elementary School
5325 SE Logus Rd, Milwaukie, OR  97222
Last modified Lewelling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewelling Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top