Bad
Good

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD in 3rd grade and never got set up with an IEP or 504 to help her develop through her years here at View Acres. All the conferences were just surface and never really about how to make her situation better. When I found out that she had to retake the Oaks assessment tests, it was through my daughter and not the teacher. I asked her teacher about it and she seemed very content with the fact that she was retaking both tests and made me feel like I was over reacting. I am still upset that she was so far behind entering middle school and hope that other kids get the help they deserve. I know that there are better teachers at this school, but unfortunately my daughter got stuck with the same teacher for both 4th and 5th grade.

We couldn't be more pleased with this school. We tried to get into two charter schools in the area without success. Next year our youngest child will be going into kindergarten. We aren't going to try again for the lottery for the charter schools. We've already hit the lottery with this wonderful school with caring teachers, principal and staff!!

Great school with caring, involved staff

I went to this school all my elementry years .. And its the best school any one could ask for ... It teaches all the write attitudes and morals .... I loved it !!

I love this school. All the staff are wonderful, they all care so much for all these students. The principal is a great man he is active in all the spirit days. Every one of the students is being helped or has already exseeded on there tests. This is an excellent school I would highly recamend it for your kids.

Last modified View Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.