Bad
Good

Since i attended Wichita elementary. i hated it. Also the staff principle teachers and the students were nice there. But what happened is when i was disrespectful. And they had to put me in this locked room so that i would control my behavior. And i am not surprised that they cannot handle violent students. But in my case i don't like it. But the programs and education there was great and learning for students was amazing. And when i always ran away and i was trying to jump off a tall height. And also when i was running and trying my best not to get caught. I was always fast and was running in the cafeteria soon after. And when i was attacking too. And Mrs miller the principle used to be nice. But she Threatened to call dhs and the police on me. And when i was sent to the room and principle's office for my behavior i was angry. And they abused me here. And when my parents were called they had to pick me up from the school. But I'm telling you that i am not attending this school anymore. Nor if i go here one more time. The school was rude. The staff were violent. And they had to chase me for one minute to get me to calm down. I will not be going to this school for what they did.

I am an alumni student of Wichita, My daughters both went to wichita as well as my aunt and my mom. It is a small school with a very caring staff. I could always pick up a phone and ask questions about my children and get responses right away. They always did the little extra if my daughters need a little extra explaining or help. Any school is as good as Parents, teachers and children make it. I became very involved in the WKPT, by doing this you are also making sure you have an input into your childs academics. It helps make life long memories for your child and yourself. I know it did for our family.

My child is in class size of 26! To me that is way too many children for one teacher.

Wichita is a great learning facility, with teachers and staff that CARE about our kids.

Poor school. Uninvolved and uncaring principal. Office staff slow and unfriendly. No structure and very behind in academics. Very small lunch room for students to eat, so they are rushed. Would not recommend this school!

Last modified Wichita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6