Bad
Good

I transferred my daughter to this school because of the newly implemented International Baccalaureate program. While it is still new to the IB, we are very excited about the rigorous and college credit bearing opportunities for our daughter. She is also learning skills that aren't taught in a lot of schools; community service, empathy, creative thinking, philosophy, and public speaking. There seems to be more and more extra-curricular activities offered every year as well. Excellent education.

Several students work in a retirement home where I live. They are consistently happy. ambitious. participatory, and engaging. They are outgoing, and courteous and bode well for our future.

I am a recent graduate of Rex Putnam and to tell you the truth, I want to go back! I miss my teachers so much! Some of the teachers have become more than teahers to me and also became my friends. They are willing to work with the students in any situation they are in. Plus, the classes are fun! :)

Last modified Putnam High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.