Posted February 21, 2010
I transferred my daughter to this school because of the newly implemented International Baccalaureate program. While it is still new to the IB, we are very excited about the rigorous and college credit bearing opportunities for our daughter. She is also learning skills that aren't taught in a lot of schools; community service, empathy, creative thinking, philosophy, and public speaking. There seems to be more and more extra-curricular activities offered every year as well. Excellent education.

Putnam High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Several students work in a retirement home where I live. They are consistently happy. ambitious. participatory, and engaging. They are outgoing, and courteous and bode well for our future.

Posted September 21, 2006
- a former student
I am a recent graduate of Rex Putnam and to tell you the truth, I want to go back! I miss my teachers so much! Some of the teachers have become more than teahers to me and also became my friends. They are willing to work with the students in any situation they are in. Plus, the classes are fun! :)

Posted December 16, 2003
Putnam is the best school I've ever attended and the science, math, social studies and literature are all top notch (honors). All of the teachers who are part of this program are dedicated and like what they do, which is t eaching students. Physics is very challenging, but everyone loves it. Government is great, it's challenging and a lot to think about, LA is awesome, Mrs. Haker is the best LA teacher anyone will ever have. It's a great school.

Posted November 17, 2003
This school provides a lot of independant thinking on the students part and gives excellent lessons to use outside of the classroom and relate to world events. Their social studies department is or should be one the prize possessions of the school. Their Language Arts department is also very strong. Mrs. Haker especially is very talented.

Posted August 25, 2003
I attend Rex Putnam High School and am going to be a senior this year. I would like to see more of a push to join after school clubs. They make you a better person!

Posted August 20, 2003
I believe these teachers are very, very good in the fact that when they tell the students that they had better do their homework, they either do it or they receive a low grade. This is just what we need. Of course, the teachers are all fun, but they are strict along with it. A very good school.

Putnam High School 3

Posted August 19, 2003

Putnam High School
4950 SE Roethe Rd, Milwaukie, OR  97267
Last modified Putnam High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Putnam High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top