Milwaukie, OR

Posted October 14, 2011
I love being part of the Sojourner community. I value the dedication of the staff, the passion of the parents and most of all the beautiful minds of the children. Sojourner is a place where children are challenged, nurtured and respected. It is the kind of school I have always dreamed of for my children a place they are excited to go every day.

Posted May 26, 2010
We love Sojourner school for it's commitment to Howard Gardners Intelligences and leadership in the community.

Sojourner School 0

Posted April 24, 2009
Sojourner was awared the Intel Schools of Excellence award in 2008 for their overall school curriculum and community.

Posted October 09, 2007
perhaps one of the greastest and most loved schools in the history of education-i would know-i went there for seven years and sojourner has touched me more then i can exspress.

Posted July 04, 2007

Posted November 13, 2004
love the School I am a kid and moved to NY Elisabeth Huber.

Posted July 08, 2004
We are blessed to be a part of this 'learning community'. Our children learn to be good, well-rounded citizens while learning all of the basics. I know of no other public elementary school in the area that teaches everything from juggling to web design. Our students begin a second language & violin in Kindergarten. What could be better?

Posted September 20, 2003
Great school! Our family is very lucky to have the staff involved in our lives!

Posted September 16, 2003
As a magnet school focused on the Multiple Intelligence Model of Gardner, this school excels in providing a safe and nurturing environment for the K-6 students. Team-teaching is the rule and the director is the best administrator I have ever met. The students love this school if they love to learn. Special elective courses each term make learning a different experience for each child and the emphasis on the arts in so important.

Sojourner School
1905 SE Oak Grove Blvd, Milwaukie, OR  97222
Last modified Sojourner School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sojourner School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top