Bad
Good

I love this school! My children are in the bilingual program and it has been wonderful. The teachers and staff are fantastic and are so welcoming and nurturing to all the children. It is the ideal mix of academics, language, art, and culture, which combined are a wonderful basis to create a citizen of the world.

The customer service is poor from the front desk and occassionally in the classroom as well.

Jennings Lodge offers a close-knit school community where every student feels loved and respected. The bilingual school has been a blessing to my two girls!

My son just finshed kindergarten at Jennings Lodge and he ( & I ) loved it! His teacher was fantastic and the women in the office were as nice as can be! I felt confident droping him off there each day knowing he would be taught by a woman who goes beyond the standards provided by the school distric! The school was ranked as one of the best in this part of oregon and Im proud to say my son attends this school.

Another great year at Jennings! This school continues to provide an incredible bilingual program for our children. We feel very fortunate to have the teachers that we do and the support staff that we do. Although my child has had a wonderful year, it has been difficult for him academically. He has overcome many challenges that would not have been as successful for him at another school. My only concern is the communications break-down between teachers and therapists/specialists for special needs children. There isn't a clear system between teachers, therapists, and families. Families depend on the professional assessment of their children - communications is critical in understanding the work that is being done with their child and that the child is getting all services available. Accountability and updates for work done with children is imperative - we did see that all year! For info on improving - talk to parents!

All the staff care about all the kids

I like the way the teachers are very interested in the childrens education, and they go out of thier way to make sure no child is left out of activities, field trips, or educational reviews.

Our children are a part of the bilingual program at this school. The teaching staff is great, although there are almost no male teachers. Our children are progressing well, but they could be challenged more at school. We take an active role in educating them at home to supplement their education and let our expectations be known to their teacher at conferences. The parents are involved in a lot of the extra curricular activities and volunteer postings, but I don't see many at the school. It appears the new incoming student's parents are going to be more active. The classroom sizes are smaller than a majority of the elementary schools in the district, which is a huge plus for the teachers and students. They have excellent assistants and their office staff is wonderful. Our children love their school and their teachers. We are excited that they will be bilingual in the future.

Last modified Jennings Lodge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3