Posted May 03, 2009
Maple Grove is an amazing school working on a tiny budget. My children received an excellent education while attending.

Posted April 15, 2009
I moved my son from another school in Molalla to Clarke's. We love it! My son has progressed a great deal, teachers and staff keep parents informed on all activities, issues and concerns that are going on with the school. The parents group is wonderful. Clarkes has so much parent involvement and it is very family oriented and the make you feel welcome.

Posted February 23, 2009

Maple Grove Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2008
I homeschooled for many years, then had to send my kids to school. I found out Molalla has open enrollment, heard good things about Maple Grove, and decided to send my kids there. It is a small country school, has low student to teacher ratio, and is family and community minded. I recommend it!

Posted December 29, 2006

Maple Grove Elementary School
39214 South Sawtell Rd, Molalla, OR  97038
Last modified Maple Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Maple Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top