Bad
Good

Molalla has consistently disappointed my family with the lowest expectations of their students as being the norm. The administration has failed to hold teachers and coaches to the same standards as students are held. Staff has bullied students into making false accusations or be punished. We have chosen to drive our kids 45 minutes one way to another district . Despite our additional sacrifice of time and money it has been well worth it. I feel sorry for the community of Molalla.

Has the school changed so much in six year? I am a graduate of Molalla and when i went it was a great school. The only reason I graduated was because of this school. The two other high school I went to put me in all the wrong classes to where i had no clue what was going on. Molalla helped me in many ways. Also the teachers were great as were the students. It was amazing going from a school with a thousand + to only about 800 I know it may not seem like it but that 200 made a difference to me. It's kinda sad it can change so much in only six year....

The worst school in Oregon You don't get the help you can get because there is to many kids and only 1 teachers. There is not very much electives I would not even give this school a star.

Molalla High school has got to be one of the worst schools. I agree that the teachers,counslers and principals care little if any and don't see to spend enough time doing their jobs. Bullying is a HUGE issue at the school and it seems nothing is being done. I contacted the superintendant today and he says he is aware of the bullying issue at the high school and that they are trying to find a way to correct it................. How?what are they doing? who are they speaking with about it? My oldest son is a senior and graduateing this year and he's been bullied since day 1 so when exactly are they going to figure it out? another 4 years from now? What a joke. Academics are ridiculous too, my oldest son FAILED Ceramics because even though his teach said he tried SO HARD he wasnt any good at it so she failed him.He also has to speak to his teachers day after day about not getting his work back from them for needed corrections.

I'm a student at Molalla High...it is probably one of the worst schools i've ever been to. The teachers care more about getting paid than actually teaching kids. The few good teachers who actually like teaching and became teachers to help kids are being let go, and the ones who do not care if your child becomes a bum on the street after high school are left. If someone were to be presented with the oppurtunity to go to a different school i reccommend that the oppurtunity is taken because Molalla High School is the worst school I have ever been to. Another bad part of Molalla is the racism. If you are not caucasian you might not be accepted by the students. This is a huge problem, especially when a teacher who is African American is trying to teach a student about literature of the 1800's. If you are trying to decide between towns, please i beg you to not come to Molalla. It is not an enjoyable experience.

Molalla High School is a joke. The cirriculum is at best 2 years behind nearby schools and the staff unaaceptable. They are very unwilling to work with parents or aknowledge their presence. The athletic programs are excellent, the clubs and other activities are great and the student body itself are good students, but I would never send my child to the school again if it could be avoided.

Our family moved to Molalla several years ago and my children have attended the middle school and the high school. Molalla teachers care about quality education for students and it is quite obviously demonstrated in the academic excellence of this year's senior class. In addition, the student body as a whole is hugely supportive of one another and accepting of differences among students. It has been a positive experience for my children to attend this school and while no school is perfect, Molalla offers academic challenges, extracurricular activities and social dynamics that produce well educated kids who are ready for college and/or other life paths. Between them, my kids particpate in almost every type of activity and have never had any problems with bullying. They enjoy many tremendous friendships. The Portland metro area has so many communities to choose from, but Molalla was the absolute best choice for our family.

Molalla High School had the highest S.A.T. scores in the nation!Fantastic! Superintendent, Principals, teachers, etc. are wonderful!

I am a student at molalla highschool. I am currently a senior. And I have to say That molalla highschool needs some help. I dont like the administrators there nor do I like the way they deal with problems. Molalla high has values and they stick to them. But unlike private schools they wont take your child by the hand and tell them all will be ok. Besides theres promising teachers there!

it a ok school but the teacher are really cool and they help when you need the help

Last modified Molalla High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.