Mt Angel, OR

Butte Creek Elementary School 5

Posted November 13, 2008

Butte Creek Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2008
The teachers work really hard to make sure each child is meeting grade level benchmarks. They also have a music teacher and a artist in that works with the classes on a projects regularly.At Butte creek I have seen native american dance taught to children and also a african dance and drumming from the gold coast.I love the staff and the school has a real community atmosphere.

Butte Creek Elementary School 2

Posted January 02, 2007
Butte Creek does not offer Physical Education nor Music Programs to kids in grades K-3. I feel that these programs are very important. I know that my daughter is a big music fan and not to have that offered to her has really made school difficult. I also feel that the lack of a Physical Education program to the younger grades isn't great either. Those kids are still developing their muscles and motor skills and feel that it is a very important part of their learning process. I feel it's unfair to ask teachers to provide those skills during their class time. My child needs to be learning in class. Learning good writing skills, spelling skills, math skills. Plus with the hours they are in class, what are they learning? All I have seen come home is tons of worksheets, or what I like to call busy work.

Butte Creek Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
This school has such a great family atmosphere. It is so far and above the inner city schools we recently attended.

Butte Creek Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2006
The only extracurricular activities at this school is sports. Some kids don't like sports so they havce no other activities to do.

Butte Creek Elementary School
37569 South Hwy 213, Mt Angel, OR  97362
Last modified Butte Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butte Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top