Myrtle Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2014
M.C.E. is a wonderful school. My daughter was struggling in her last one and when I moved her to this one, her teacher did amazing things for her. He took the time to explain to her how each problem worked and made her understand before moving on. He even took personal time at lunch so she could catch up. I feel like the staff is here because they love teaching, not for the paycheck.

Myrtle Creek Elementary School 5

Posted January 04, 2013
M.C.E. has been a wonderful experience for our children. We are very happy with the staff and with the education they receive here. Good group of parents and teachers provide a nice support team for our precious children. Keep up the good work!

Myrtle Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2012
We've been very happy with our child's experience at this school. She was put in appropriately challenging situations and I felt the staff was always very supportive. Communication has been very good also!

Myrtle Creek Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2011
My daughter was bullied out of this school in the second grade, they refused to put her on an IEP, and I received no help from them for my daughters learning issues. I fought with them for 2 years trying to get things situated and straightened out and eventually my daughter was begging to be home schooled because people were not mean to her there!

Myrtle Creek Elementary School 0

Posted November 29, 2008
We love this school. Wonderful teachers, great curriculum and an awesome principal.

Myrtle Creek Elementary School 3

Posted July 01, 2008

Myrtle Creek Elementary School
651 NE Division, Myrtle Creek, OR  97457
Last modified Myrtle Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myrtle Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top