Bad
Good

We have/have had three children (1 past, 2 present) in Myrtle Creek Elementary. This is an incredible school! Great staff, easy to work with, VERY interactive and the kids LOVE it!

M.C.E. is a wonderful school. My daughter was struggling in her last one and when I moved her to this one, her teacher did amazing things for her. He took the time to explain to her how each problem worked and made her understand before moving on. He even took personal time at lunch so she could catch up. I feel like the staff is here because they love teaching, not for the paycheck.

M.C.E. has been a wonderful experience for our children. We are very happy with the staff and with the education they receive here. Good group of parents and teachers provide a nice support team for our precious children. Keep up the good work!

We've been very happy with our child's experience at this school. She was put in appropriately challenging situations and I felt the staff was always very supportive. Communication has been very good also!

My daughter was bullied out of this school in the second grade, they refused to put her on an IEP, and I received no help from them for my daughters learning issues. I fought with them for 2 years trying to get things situated and straightened out and eventually my daughter was begging to be home schooled because people were not mean to her there!

We love this school. Wonderful teachers, great curriculum and an awesome principal.

Last modified Myrtle Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.