Bad
Good

Posted April 19, 2013
this school is wanna of thee best around. i transfered here this year and i went to 15 differnt schools and i like this one the most because it gives you the support that you need

Coffenberry Middle School 2

Posted September 20, 2012
The staff at Coffenberry is great and they work hard with the small amount of resources they are given. The principal (Park) has no business working with kids and is a real jerk to deal with. I will not send my kids there as long as he is the principal.

Posted October 16, 2009
This school is an amazing school. i recomend this school. For any kid haveing problems with learning.

Coffenberry Middle School 4

Posted July 12, 2007
I think Coffenberry is an excellent school,There are some teachers that really try and reach out to each and every student and you can definetly tell which ones they are.Then there are those teachers who just yell at the kids and make the kids hate them.The sports could be better,All there really was was Volleyball Basketball Track Football and Wrestling,I would love to see them get into Softball,Baseball and Soccer.I would like to see Coffenberry become a better school considering I was a recent 8th grader.I know what the school is like and I have a better veiw than parents would.

Posted April 03, 2006
I have had five children attend Coffenberry. I appreciated the advanced math programs. My children were involved in the band program which fed into a high school state championship band. They participated in volleyball, basketball, football, wrestling and track. The staff had good communication with the parents and I appreciated that. I was unable to attend the parent group meetings but they were an active group and provided a wonderful moving on ceremony for the eighth graders. Great experience!

Coffenberry Middle School 4

Posted February 19, 2006
I've had a good experience our first year. I think that there is not alot of encouragement for parent involvement, and I don't like that. My child is too young for scool sports this year, but he has loved his teachers and enjoyed class. The Band teacher is new to the area, and has been great. Both he and the Highschool teacher have worked together to encourage the kids to enjoy the experience. Overall, I think Coffenberry is a good school!

Coffenberry Middle School
591 NE Rice, Myrtle Creek, OR  97457
Last modified Coffenberry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coffenberry Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top