Myrtle Point, OR

Myrtle Point High School 2

Posted October 12, 2012
went here it was an okay school. some of the teachers were alright, but most didnt know how to teach. poor staff, aweful principles and ridiculous rules. A lot of unnoticed drug use. a person actually got picked up from school a couple years ago because the person overdosed. horrible communication between teachers/staff and students. students were not taught real world skills, or even remotely close to the skills that are needed for college and are now not going to be very successful after highschool except for a select few.

Myrtle Point High School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
MPHS is one of the best schools to attend. The teachers are very open minded and work closely with students. The administration staff is very kind and available to students.

Myrtle Point High School 4

Posted June 26, 2004
I have went to this school since my 8th grade year. I am now a senior and Myrtle Point High School. I love this school and the area around it. The elective classes are wonderful and so are the teachers. We have great choir and drama programs. As a close knit town we always support our sport teams such as football with our great band and cheering spectators.We offer a Philosophy Club, a journalism club, a school newspaper, computer skill classes, and a business education program. We have Spanish as a foreign language and cooperate with Coquille High School to let students have the chance to take classes that we don't provide. We now have seventh graders also attending our high school. They are seperated from the upper classmen and this has worked well. I have went to several schools in my lifetime and Myrtle Point High School is my favorite one.

Myrtle Point High School
717 4th St, Myrtle Point, OR  97458
Last modified Myrtle Point High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myrtle Point High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top