Bad
Good

Posted October 11, 2009
We have great communication. My kids love their teachers and are learning so much.

Posted October 09, 2009
It is a great, safe place for children to start their school career.

Posted October 09, 2009
I love the tight knit community feeling that this school represents. I wouldn't have my child anywhere else.

Posted October 09, 2009
My children excelled at this wonderful school

Posted October 09, 2009
Edwards represents a tight-knit community and is host to students from all walks of life. My child has had the opportunity to learn about diversity and culture first hand.

Edwards Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2007
Edwards is a great school. We live nearby and my son attends 5th grade there. I am happy with the teachers, classes, and activities available.

Posted February 03, 2006
The staff at Edwards work hard to help all of the children be successful. All three of my children loved going there and had a solid education. The teachers teach the whole child and care about them as people. The new principal, Sue Luthra, and the assistant principal, Larry Hampton, both have done an excellent job reaching out to the families to meet the needs of the students. Great job!

Edwards Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2004
I am a parent of a 1st grader and I am very pleased with Edwards Elementary. Mrs. Purcell is a wonderful teacher! My daughter has learned so much and she loves school. The principle, Mrs. Carsley is also quite wonderful. She made me feel great from the minute I met her. When I heard there was going to be a new school in Newberg I thought I would want my daughter to go to a brand new school but now after her first year, I wouldn't have her anywhere but Edwards!

Edwards Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2004
I am a grandparent with a grandson at Edwards. I have nothing but praise for the staff of Edwards and his teacher. I have been kept informed on his activities, and consulted on all matters. I thank the school for my envolvement.

715 East 8th, Newberg, OR  97132
Last modified Edwards Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.